503 : Thunder Palace Master

Beginne am Anfang

Palace Master Xu looked at him sullenly.

Sure enough, the news had already reached the Thunder Realm. With the special status of the Thunder Palace in the Thunder Realm, how could it be possible to just ignore it?

It should be said that any cultivator is shocked and curious about the Thunder Spirit Device, or even surprised by it. If it's just used to cross the tribulation, it can still absorb the sky thunder when crossing the tribulation, which has exceeded the expectations of the world, and I really want to get it.

Palace Master Xu explained: "Those anti-thunder spirit weapons are not made by the refiners of the Xuxu Palace..."

Before I finished speaking, I heard the impatience refiner asking: "Who did it? Palace Master Xu, just say, as long as our Thunder Palace can pay, we can give it to you, as long as we can ask for a piece of that class of thunder guards."

As the refiners of the Thunder Palace, they refined countless lightning-repelling spirit weapons, and naturally they were fascinated by those lightning-repelling spirit weapons that could absorb the thunder of thunder, and even wanted to understand how it was refined.

Palace Master Xu saw that they looked like they were not giving up, so he sighed and said, "They came from Young Master Ning..."

"Where is Young Master Ning? Can you ask Xu Gong?"

"Yes..."

"Hurry up and take me over, I want to meet him."

"..."

Palace Master Xu was very helpless by the impatient Thunder Palace refiner like driving a duck, so why didn't he wait for him to finish his words?

He had no choice but to say: "Please wait a minute, I will send someone to find Young Master Ning. But Young Master Ning is very busy, and I don't know if you can see him."

"Is he busy with refining?" The refining master of Thunder Palace understood the tunnel, "If it doesn't work, I can go and find him."

Palace Master Xu looked at him silently and said: "No, he is in Ni Shishu's alchemy room."

The people in the Thunder Palace were taken aback. Lei Zechi, who had been sitting quietly next to him, suddenly said: "Palace Master Xu, are you talking about the royal alchemist of your palace-Alchemy Ni?"

"Yes, Master Ni is not happy to bother people in the past, so I don't know if I can find him..."

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted again, "What do you have to do with Alchemy Master Ni? Is it possible for him to be an alchemist to learn to refine? No, I'll go there personally!" said the refiner of Thunder Palace. Having stood up and said to Palace Master Xu, "You take me over."

This is a king-level refiner, and he is also the most powerful refiner in the Heavenly Wheel Continent. It is reported that he may be the first person to become a holy refiner in the Heavenly Wheel Continent, and he is highly respected no matter where he goes.

What can Palace Master Xu do? I had to take someone over, hoping that Shishu Ni would not be angry after a while.

It's a pity that Palace Master Xu's expectations were useless. Ni Danfeng, who was disturbed by others, suddenly became furious, ran out angrily, and cursed: "I didn't warn, no one is allowed to come and disturb..."

Before he finished cursing, a burly man walked over, pushed him to the side, and looked inside, "Where's Young Master Ning? I'll come over and ask him about the method of refining tools today!"

Ni Danfeng saw these people clearly, and his face suddenly became extremely ugly.

He first glared at Palace Master Xu, who dared to bring someone over to disturb him, and then said with a black face: "Nonsense, my brother Ningxian is an alchemist, but he knows how to refine tools, but he is not a refiner! Don't come to disturb my virtuous brother, take him to the refining device, alchemy is the best secondary technique, what is good about refining..."