503 : Thunder Palace Master

En başından başla

Wen Tutu snorted again, took back the coercion, and took Mi Fu away.

Naturally, other people would not stay here to continue, and once again walked away mightily, as if they were just here to join in the fun.

Palace Master Xu, who was left behind, was still sitting on the ground, as if he hadn't seen the embarrassment of the Mi's disciples.

The pressure of the Yuan Emperor realm was applied and taken, and the time was extremely short, but it made several disciples of the Mi family embarrassed and made them realize that this demon cultivator had a bad temper, and made it clear that he wanted to protect Mi, the eighteenth girl at home.

If they didn't care much about Miss Mi Fu, the Eighteenth Miss, then they realized that there was still a Yuanhuang Realm demon repairing her, and they had to be cautious.

After a few people stood up again, when they saw Palace Master Xu on the side, their faces were a little embarrassing, but they also knew that the other party was in the Yuanhuang Realm, and they could not offend them. Of course, as Mi's disciples, behind them stood the Mi's family in the Domain of Wind, but they were not afraid of a demon repair in a small area. Wen Tutu's move can be said to offend Mi's family again.

But as early as when he saved Mi Fu, he heard that Tutu offended Mi's family, and it was okay to offend them again, he didn't care at all.

The leading Mi family disciple naturally understood this, and he said to Palace Master Xu with an ugly expression: "Palace Master Xu, I will go back to tell the patriarch about this matter, and he will decide."

Palace Master Xu said kindly: "Everyone, go slowly."

The disciple of the Mi family paused slightly. After all, he was a little unwilling and couldn't help asking: "Palace Master Xu, what does that demon repair have to do with you asking about the palace?"

The other party is so arrogant that he is not even afraid to offend the Mi family of Wind Realm. Even if the Mi family wants to teach him a lesson, they must figure out the origin and identity of the other party. The disciples of Mi's family are not brainless people, it's just because the protagonist doesn't value Mi Fu, so their attitude is somewhat sloppy, but they didn't expect the other party to be so strong.

Palace Master Xu didn't want to make too much trouble with Mi's family either, so he kindly reminded him: "That little Master Wen is the younger brother of Master Ning and Miss Wen..."

After the Mi's disciples listened, his face suddenly sank.

They didn't expect that the other side's backing was so powerful, they would still ask the king-level alchemist of the virtual palace to cover it. It is not so much that the guest is living in the virtual palace, it is better to say that Ni Danfeng does everything possible to keep the people, hoping they can join the virtual palace. It can make a king-level alchemy so persistent to keep people, it can be seen that Young Master Ning is so powerful, and he doesn't blame the demon cultivator for being so arrogant.

The Mi family left with a calm face.

Palace Master Xu stood at the door of the hall, looking at the direction they left, thinking with satisfaction, presumably next time Mi's come back, his attitude should be completely different.

However, Palace Master Xu didn't have many days of comfortable days, and he received a few more guests who caused him headaches.

Those who came were the refiner of Thunder Palace and the hall master of Fenglei Palace.

The refiner of the Thunder Palace is tall, with a fierce face, and a burly man with a quick temper.

When he saw Palace Master Xu, he rumblingly said: "Palace Master Xu, I heard that you asked the virtual palace to refine the thunder-repellent spirit weapon that can absorb the thunder of thunder. We, the Thunder Palace, are also very curious. Meet the refiner who made these thunder-proof spirit weapons."