499 : Refiner or Alchemist?

Start from the beginning

Ten years ago, Mi Ying went to the Domain of Thunder. During this period, she had not returned to the Domain of Wind. Naturally, she did not know that there was another cousin in her family. This was the first time she saw Mi Fu, and she didn't know the child, but since she was her cousin, Mi Ying still cared.

"Fu'er!" Miying subconsciously let out a soft voice, and said to the child, "I am Miying, your big sister."

Mi Fu looked at her blankly, but did not respond.

Mi Ying got up and was about to walk towards her, when she saw the little girl shrank behind the boy in horror, and the boy also subconsciously protected her and stared at herself.

Mi Ying watched this scene slightly in shock.

At this time, Wen Qiao said: "Miss Mi, it's been a long time since I saw you."

Mi Ying absently retracted her gaze, and nodded towards Wen Qiao, "Wen girl, long time no see."

After meeting each other, Xu Palace Master let them sit down without losing the opportunity to talk, and first tell the matter clearly before speaking, so as to avoid any misunderstanding.

Mi Ying quickly calmed herself down, and said to Wen Qiao: "I heard from the disciple who passed the word from Xu Gong, thank you for saving Fu'er."

Wen Qiao said: "My brother Wen Tutu saved her, not us."

Hearing what her sister said, Wen Tutu subconsciously stood up.

Mi Ying got up and thanked Wen Tutu earnestly, and said in shame: "I already understand what happened. It was our Mi's fault. Thanks to Xiao Gongzi Wen who saved Fu'er's life, I will report this matter to the elders in the Ming family. Little Master Wen will never be wronged."

Mi Ying's attitude was very clear, and it also eased the expressions of the people present.

Brothers Sang Yufei and Ge Rusong asked the disciples of Xu Gong, that although Mi's behavior was a bit disgusting this time, Mi Ying was still good, and she deserved to be a female sister who was as famous as their sister Liu.

Wen Qiao was also quite satisfied. It seemed that she didn't read the wrong person, and it was better to contact Miying directly than the other Mi family members, which saved the effort of talking.

As for Wen Tutu, he actually didn't care about Mi's family at all, so he would fight a big deal.

In fact, when the wind of the field, he had to kill his disciples beat Mi home again, only to make a big thing, it is estimated that the mastermind behind all this Mi Fu father's lover at the time his heart has Liansha up.

At this time, I heard Mi Ying say: "I'm here this time, I want to pick Fuer back to the realm of the wind."

Everyone did not object, their original plan was exactly the same. When Mi Ying came over, if there was no problem, they would return Mi Fu to Mi's family. It would be hard to really take the child's child.

Mi Yingchao, the little girl hiding behind Wen Tutu, said softly: "Fu'er, sister is here, can you go home with your sister?"

As soon as she finished her words, she saw the little girl hiding in the smelling rabbit trembling with fright, her hand holding the little iron beast tightened, her fingers were so tightly white, there was no sound, but everyone present could feel her fear and despair.

Wen Gungun was a little uncomfortable being held by her, but a child didn't have much strength, and he didn't care too much, nestled in her arms, let her not be afraid.

During these days, Wen Gungun was thrown by Wen Tutu to play with the little girl. One person and one animal have established a good friendship.

Wen Tutu quickly hugged her, patted her on the back, and said quietly: "What are you afraid of? We are here! Who dares to bully you, let's hammer him to death together."