499 : Refiner or Alchemist?

Comenzar desde el principio

Palace Master Xu could already have a foreboding that the questioning palace would be very lively in the future, and there were many people coming up to visit.

After all, it is very rare to be able to collect the Thunder Tribulation Spirit Guardian, and anyone who has heard of it will probably not give up. Maybe even the Thunder Palace will move...

Thinking of this, Palace Master Xu had a headache and couldn't help sighing.

At this moment, Ning Yuzhou is still in retreat to consolidate the Yuanzong realm's cultivation base. After he leaves the customs, Ni Shishu estimated that he will be pulled into the alchemy room as soon as possible, and pointed out that no matter who comes, he should not be disturbed.

Therefore, these matters can only be handled by his palace master.

He also didn't expect that Ning Yuzhou would go through the thunder tribulation, and toss up so many things. There were too many people who watched him through the thunder tribulation that day, and they didn't know what happened outside.

Just as he was standing in the hall and sighing, another disciple came in, and his heart suddenly burst. Could it be that there is another visitor here?

"Palace Master."

Without waiting for the disciple to say anything, Palace Master Xu said: "Which force is this time? If it can be sent, just send it out, or say I am not here."

It is impossible for him to agree to those people's requirements and help them ask Ning Yuzhou for lightning protection. Not to mention that Ning Yuzhou was not the disciple of their questioning Xu Gong. They asked Xu Xu what he had no right to ask him to do. Even if Ning Yuzhou joined Wen Xu Gong and became the elder of Keqing, he should hold it even more.

So no matter who came, he could only make a trip for nothing.

The disciple who entered was stunned, before he said: "Palace Master, is Fairy Miying in the Realm of Wind."

"Mi Ying?" Palace Master Xu was stunned, and soon understood why Mi Ying had come, and quickly said, "Go please."

For Mi Ying, the talented female cultivator of the Wind Realm, Palace Master Xu has also met several times. After all, this is a female cultivator who is as famous as his apprentice Liu Qingyun, and the world will always compare her with her own apprentice a bit.

Mi Ying followed the leading disciple of Xugong Palace, and respectfully saluted Palace Master Xu.

Xu Gongzhu looked at her and saw her tired face. She apparently rushed over when she received the news, and couldn't help but nodded secretly, "Ms. Mi is here today, is it for the girl Mi Fu?"

Mi Ying nodded, her heroic face in Xiuzhi was condensed, and she said solemnly: "The younger generation heard about this from the disciple of Xugong, who was spreading the word. The younger generation would like to see the girl and Fuer first."

Palace Master Xu glanced at her, but did not refuse, and asked the disciple next to Wen Qiao to invite them, and then he sat aside, without intending to leave.

The waiting time was not long, and a group of people came here mightily.

Palace Master Xu saw this scene and couldn't help being silent. It seems that the little girl Mi Fu is really painful, but after staying in Wenxu Palace for about a month, so many people have maintained it.

Seeing them, Mi Ying was also stunned. Her gaze soon fell on the little girl who was following an eight- to nine-year-old boy. The little girl held an iron-eater that looked like a black and white dumpling in her arms, looked around timidly, and shrank nervously, as if trying to hide herself.