Marriage Day Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

“Ignore him jungkook ah. Lets introduce us by ourselves.” The guy, Taehyung called Jimin, said, as the jungkook guy nodded his head pushing Taehyung aside making him sigh.

“Hello Y/n! I'm Jimin, I'm Taehyung's best friend. He didn't want to introduce us, no wonder why. I mean you're so beautiful!” He said with a smile and I swear he has a really cute smile. His smile is meeting his eyes, as his eyes shut close, but not totally.

“Oh thank you so much!” I bowed to him, “You look handsome as well!” I said and smiled at him.

“Really? Do I?” He said smiling and looking at me, his gaze is a bit flirty but I don't think he mean it since Taehyung is standing right beside me.

“Hyung! Step aside.” The Jungkook guy spoke, “Hello Y/n ssi! I'm jungkook, nice to meet you! me and Tae hyung are brother-like-Friends.” He said with a bunny smile. Aww he looks so cute with that smile. I want to squish his cheeks but I just met him and Taehyung is right beside me.

I smiled at him, “Hello jungkook ssi! Nice to meet you.”

“Tae, do you really need he-” As Jimin was speaking he was cut off by a hobi slightly pulling me aside.

“Hyung what are you trying to do?” Taehyung spoke suddenly pulling me behind his back.

Is he trying to protect me?

A warm smile took place on my lips seeing how he was being protective over me.

“Hosoek hyung! why are you pulling Y/n away?” Jungkook said looking at hobi shockingly.

“It's not like that Taehyung ah. Yah Y/n why aren't you saying something” He said pulling me back from my thoughts.

“Oh sorry! It's okay Taehyung ssi. Hosoek is my best friend..” I said as Taehyung was looking at me.

“Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't knew. Sorry hyung.” He said apologizing to me and hobi, lightly pulling me back to the front.

“It's okay. Don't worry. Moreover I'm glad you're being good to her. Taehyung you better Take care of her well.” He said holding my hand.

“Yes hyung! I will take care of her well.” He said as if he's been repeating this to everyone since we were arranged.

“Good. Now may I bor-” He was now cut off by Jimin.

“No! we're borrowing her for a while. Come on hyung, you're her best friend, you can meet her anytime. Let us spend time with her.” He said.

“What do you mean? You're her husband's best friend! And you work at her husband's company. You're going to see her more often than I will.” hobi argued as well meanwhile I looked at Taehyung who was already standing there with his eyes closed because of tiredness.

“Y/n, Taehyung.” I saw Mrs. Kim Coming along with Mr. Kim and eomma appa.

“Jimin Jungkook. Don't you dare bother my daughter-in-law.” Mrs. Kim said gently slapping their shoulders.

“Ani eomma. We just want to get to know her.” jimin said followed by a Jungkook who nodded his head in agreement.

Mrs. Kim laughed, “okay, but you can get to know her later. It's already late now. The drive to the house might take long from here so you two should leave.” she turned to me and Taehyung.

He nodded his head and turned to Jimin, jungkook and hobi,“Come to our house after some days, then you can meet her for as long as you want.”

“Okay CEO nim! Take care.” They dramatically saluted and bowed to him before walking away as hobi hugged me and Taehyung and walked away as well.