496 : Wen Tutu's against Mi's Family

Start from the beginning

Bai Lichi said: "Yes, we just heard about Wen Tutu! Don't worry, we Xu Gong if we are not afraid of the Mi's family in the Wind Realm. If we fight, Aunt Xu will help us!"

Sang Yufei also agreed: "Exactly, we, who Xu Gong never feared."

Brother Ge Rusong: "..."

The brothers looked at them with a hard word, and Bai Lichi was fine. After all, this guy was only deceived, and he was mostly confused. But Sister Sang, what's the matter with you? Why did you become impulsive? Although they  Xu Gong never feared anyone, they couldn't be indiscriminate, right?

Bai Lichi said naturally with a face: "I believe in Wen Tutu."

After all, he fought with Wen Tutu. Although Wentutu was a demon cultivator, Bai Lichi felt that he was different from other demon cultivators and was a very good demon beast.

Ning Jichen's expression slowed down and said, "I know that Tutu is a good boy. Even if he grab the Mi's girl, there must be a reason."

"Didn't they elope for love?" The teacher interrupted lifelessly.

Wen Qiao ignored him and said to Ning Jichen: "Father, don't worry, Wen Tutu will not do bad things."

They taught Wen Tutu for so long, understood Wen Tutu's character very well, and believed in his behavior. There was indeed a reason for his move. Unfortunately, the journey was so long that he couldn't get in touch and couldn't ask the situation clearly.

The Ge Rusong brothers discovered that Wen Qiao's group was very confident in Wen Tutu, and they didn't worry about confronting Mi's family in Windland at all.

Look at Bai Lichi again, um, this guy has already rubbed Wen Qiao's side and talked to her with a soft appearance.

Look at Sang Yufei again...

The brothers froze in an instant. What was her throat-squeezing and gentle-faced way of talking to Ning Jichen?

After leaving the guest house, the Ge Rusong brothers were still watching Sang Yufei, and found that she was absent-minded, and they had a bad premonition in their hearts.

Although many male cultivators are not as delicate as women, the two brothers Ge Rusong can be sent by the palace owner to take care of Baili Chi. They themselves are able to withstand the test. They are both careful people and it is easy to find something wrong.

Ge Rusong said: "Junior Sister Sang, you don't like Master Ning Dan, are you?"

Sang Yufei's face was flushed like a sunset in an instant, but she was not embarrassed, and said openly: "It's just a good impression, don't you think he is special? Obviously he is not very good, but he is very prestigious... I rarely see such contradictions in other cultivators...Also, I heard that his Taoist companion had passed away when he gave birth to Young Master Ning."

She was not the kind who thought she would destroy the relationship between husband and wife. At the time, in Xuezhiyu, she asked inadvertently, she learned that Ning Yuzhou's mother died before he was born.

So Ning Jichen has been single all these years.

The brothers Ge Rusong still looked at her in a word, "Master Ning Dan is not a member of our Celestial Wheel Continent. Is it possible that you want to go to other continents to practice with him?"

"What does it matter?" Sang Yufei didn't care. "If it's someone else, I'll hesitate a bit, but if you look at Young Master Ning and the others, they have good conduct and extraordinary ability. Even if I go to their mainland to practice, I don't have to worry to be deceived."