495 : Wen Tutu's news

Start from the beginning

The last time Wen Qiao was asking Xu Gong to be a guest, Baili was late to the landlord's convenience and took her to many places.

When she came this time, he naturally wanted to take her to a good place he found.

"Okay." Wen Qiao readily agreed.

The teacher Wuming also said, "I'll go too, can I?"

"Naturally."

After a few people agreed, they looked at Ning Yuzhou and Ning Jichen.

Ning Yuzhou walked over, reached out to touch Wen Qiao's head, and said with a smile: "I still want to practice alchemy with Senior Ni, so I won't be with you anymore to go and play."

Ning Jichen also said: "I also want to learn alchemy."

Finally, the father and son stood there, watching them leave.

Ning Jichen looked at the appearance of his daughter-in-law and Baili Chi walking side by side, happily communicating and walking away, secretly glanced at his son, thoughtfully and said: "Yuzhou, look at the appearance of Baili Gongzi, it should be regarded Aha as a friend... the girl's family also wants some friends of the opposite sex..."

This word of comfort is too clumsy, especially for someone like Ning Yuzhou's deep-minded, who can instantly hear his father's meaning.

He was a little bit dumbfounded, and said, "Father, where did you want to go? Aha and Young Master Baili... don't you think they look alike?"

"Like?" Ning Jichen was confused. They weren't close relatives, so where did they look like?

"Yeah, they're all kids who haven't grown up."

Ning Yuzhou fluttered aside these words and walked towards the alchemy room of the Pill Spirit Hall.

Both of them were little kids who hadn't grown up, and he really didn't care much. What's more, there are no people in this world who worry him. At most, it is just uncomfortable. This is his self-confidence in himself.

Ning Jichen: "..." It turns out that his son's heart is so big, is his thought too impure?

***

Wen Qiao was the Xu Gong guest how many days she was staying, and finally figured out the situation of his family husband in the Xu Gong.

Xu Gong actually wanted to recruit her husband to become the elder of Keqing. It is said that this was the meaning of the king-level alchemist Ni Danfeng. Unfortunately, her husband did not agree, so he abducted the person to Wen Xu Palace, planning to come to a tower near the water and continue to lobby him.

In this regard, Wen Qiao, Shi Wuming and others are very calm.

"If Young Master Ning becomes the elder Ke Qing of our Xu Gong, would you also stay in the Heavenly Wheel Continent?" Bai Lichi's eyes were bright and authentic.

Wen Qiao said: "No, we have to go to other places."

"Where are you going?" Sang Yufei asked suspiciously.

Before Wen Qiao answered, he heard the teacher next to him say, "Maybe we will go to the Soul Beast Continent."

As he said, he smiled at Wen Qiao, so Wen Qiao didn't say anything, and fell in the eyes of those people as if they had already decided.

After Bai Lichi and the others left, Wen Qiao asked, "Why go to the Soul Beast Continent?"

"Don't you want to know about Su Molan and the others? I heard that they went to the soul beast continent."