Not yet approaching, several people suddenly felt an ominous and explosive aura permeating the surroundings, their complexion changed drastically, and before they could escape in the future, a thunderous explosion sounded in their ears...

**

Wen Qiao calmly watched the explosion in front of her, and the flesh and blood flew around with the terrible explosion.

After the explosion subsided, the group of ill-intentioned practitioners had all fallen in the explosion, leaving only a pool of flesh and blood in the big pit.

A mound appeared on the ground beside her feet, the mound arched into an egg shape, a hole appeared, and three beasts crawled out.

"Tweet~~"

Little Phoenix happily rushed to Wen Qiao's head, and did not dislike the mess of hair there, and screamed happily.

Little Qilin jumped out of the earthen eggshell, looked at it with the probe, and said, "Wen Gumong's ambush is done well, and those people didn't notice it." Wuyan Earth is a foreign land, and it can move in the underground and can interact with the surrounding earth. Melt into one, unless they are practitioners in the Yuan Dynasty, very few people can really detect the movement under their feet.

This is also convenient for people who Wen Gungun buries.

It's a pit and a standard.

Wen Gungun also climbed onto Wen Qiao's shoulder and bleated happily.

Since Sister Wen went to the Thunder Realm to practice, it has become more and more powerful, and it is no longer a beast that only eats and can't work.

Wen Qiao picked up the little unicorn, put them in her back pocket, and took them away from the vicinity of Thunder Valley.

Soon after they left, a cultivator passed by and discovered the large pit that appeared here, as well as the flesh and blood debris dripping in the pit, and suddenly felt chills in their hearts. They didn't know what kind of spiritual weapon was so powerful that it could produce such damage force.

As those people thought, after being struck by the sky thunder in Jinglei Valley, Wen Qiao was actually the end of the battle.

After leaving the vicinity of Thunder Valley, Wen Qiao didn't rush on her way, but found a hidden place, threw a sky-level formation around it, then took out the Universe Cave Mansion, and took the three beasts into the Universe Cave Mansion.

In a safe space, she took out the spirit pill and stuffed it in her mouth, and then began to meditate to heal her injuries.

Three days later, Wen Qiao treated the internal injuries that were chopped out by Tianlei.

Condensing a water mirror, and seeing her miserable appearance in the water mirror, Wen Qiao sighed rarely. Unexpectedly, the sky thunder in Jinglei Valley was so powerful, it was much more terrifying than Lei Huolin. It seems that Lei Zechi's suggestion was indeed out of good intentions, and it is better for those who come to the Thunder Realm to practice for the first time to go to Lei Huo Lin first.

Of course, if there are other people, Tian Lei is still more polite to her-because they are all going to hack others, but when there are no other people, then just hack her directly.

After the black skin on her body faded, Wen Qiao cut off the curly hair and used her spiritual power to give birth to a new one. She put on a clean vest and tied her loose hair. She was another beautiful little fairy.

She walked out of the room and saw the three beasts eating in the flower hall.

It was Wen Gungun and Xiao Fenghuang who were eating, and Xiao Qilin squatted by watching them eat.