492 : Tianzhu Ice Pearl Grass

Start from the beginning

Xue Xiao looked a little worried, but he was safe, and since even Ning Yuzhou took the shot, he wouldn't doubt his abilities.

He thought, if they want to cultivate Tianzhu Ice Ball Grass in the future, they must ask Ning Yuzhou for advice and ask him to help refine some formations suitable for Tianzhu Ice Ball Grass... Otherwise, they can also find some. The clansmen who are talented in formation will not have to rely on others to learn this formation.

In the alchemy room, Ning Yuzhou was discussing the final steps with Ni Danfeng.

Seeing the two came back, Ni Danfeng paused, and his eyes fell on Shi Wuming.

Healing the bloodline defects of the Bingfeng tribe is indeed as Ning Yuzhou said, but it is not difficult, but the difficulty is that there is a lack of necessary elixir.

Those are all spiritual medicines of ancient times, and they grow and inhibit each other. They have been passed down to this day and have become a legend, and they have long since disappeared in the long years.

In no way, they can only look for something that can be replaced.

However, this is difficult. Although the mortal realm is huge, there are countless continents, and there are many heavenly materials and earth treasures that can be found, it is also impossible for them to spend so much time searching for other continents, just to save this group of ice feng people that has nothing to do with them. Research can only be done on the existing basis, and the speed is naturally much slower.

Ni Danfeng is mentally prepared and might spend dozens of years in the Bingfeng Clan—provided that Ning Yuzhou is there.

After all, studying this kind of intractable disease is also a challenge for a king-level alchemist. In addition, there is a genius alchemist who can always provide him with inspirations for fantastic ideas. Two like-minded people study themselves together. Interesting things will not be bored without moving for a hundred years.

Unexpectedly, someone brought the most precious elixir that he needed, and he still thought that the ancient helix elixir had been extinct in the long years.

Ni Danfeng couldn't help but pay attention to the origins of this man named Wuming.

"The Tianzhu Ice Ball Grass has been planted, and the Ice Phoenix patriarch is standing there. If there is no accident, a few plants should mature in a year." Ning Jichen said to his son, who gave him the task because of this. During this period of time, apart from studying alchemy, he also learned a lot of alchemists' techniques for cultivating spiritual herbs and elixir.

Ning Yuzhou smiled at his father and told him to go to rest first.

The teacher had no life to come over and smiled happily: "Brother Ning, it is estimated that the matter of the Ice Phoenix Clan will be resolved soon, shall we go to Sister Aqiao by then?"

"natural."

Ning Jichen, who was about to leave, paused, and suddenly became worried again.

Shi Wushi looked at him and continued: "Speaking of which, when I returned to the Hunyuan Continent this time, my cultivation base has finally risen to the late Yuanzong stage. Why didn't your cultivation base go up by Brother Ning? You know, sister Aqiao is very concerned."

Except for the inexplicable Ni Danfeng, both Ning Jichen and his son understood what he meant. Wen Qiao was very concerned about Ning Yuzhou's space, and always wanted to expand it so that she could grow more things.

Ning Yuzhou smiled softly at him, "Your progress is very fast."

"Of course." The teacher said frankly, "I heard that Tutu and sister  Aqiao urge me every day, dare you not be happy?"