491 : Thunder Palace

Beginne am Anfang

Seeing her irresponsibly throw this to herself, Lei Zechi was speechless.

But what can he do? Let's not talk about this but the life-saving benefactor of those Thunder Palace disciples. The Thunder Palace must be grateful to her and can't do anything to cheat her; let alone her relationship with Wen Xu Palace, Thunder Palace is not willing to talk to Wen Xu Palace guilty. In addition, the style of the Thunder Palace is still decent, and it will not do that kind of deceptive behavior.

Of course, if you pick the bad one by yourself, don't worry about it.

Yu Shiyu kept staring at Lei Zechi, and when he saw him coming to find Wen Qiao, her heart became tight and naturally followed.

The visitor is a guest, and the disciples of the Thunder Palace will naturally not stop her.

So she also saw Lei Zechi's attitude towards Wen Qiao, and her mood was a little unpleasant. It's a pity that there's no way it's beautiful. Wen Qiao's cultivation base is taller and prettier than her, and her bone age is even younger than her.

Originally, she could still dominate the other side with her identity, but on the way back, she learned from the disciples of the Thunder Fire Palace that Wen Qiao actually had to ask the ancestor of the palace to treat her differently...

Forget it, the ancestors of Yuanshengjing can't afford to provoke her, so she should keep herself safe.

Even so, some emotions and thoughts could not be controlled. Seeing Lei Zechi appeared, she couldn't help running over, and then because Lei Zechi personally helped Wen Qiao select the Lei meteorite, she was psychologically abused one time.

She stared at Wen Qiao and found that she was more than polite to Lei Zechi, not respectful enough, and all gestures belonged to the self-confidence of high-level cultivators, and there was no softness or feminine tenderness.

But Lei Zechi couldn't see it as if he was blind, but he waited for her to get closer.

If Yu Shiyu has an understanding, is it possible that Lei Zechi likes strong women? I've never heard of it before...Wait, no female nun like Wen Qiao before, let Lei Zechi treat it specially.

So, the Hallmaster of the Thunder Palace actually likes such a strong and confident woman, right? I can't blame Mi Ying for not loving the weak and showing others how strong she is.

Self-confessed Yu Shiyu finally changed her previous behavior style.

Until one day in the future, when she worked hard to practice and appeared in front of Lei Zechi again, Lei Zechi's respectful attitude showed a little caution, which made her understand that she was right, and she was even a little grateful to everyone at the time that she was ruthlessly crushed by Wen Qiao.

**

The Thunder Palace's work is very fast, and the prepared thunder meteorite will be delivered soon.

This batch of thunder meteorites are carefully selected by the Thunder Palace, Lei Zechi introduced on the side, "This is the first-class thunder meteorite, and the refined lightning protection spirit weapon can withstand the heavy thunder catastrophe of the Yuanhuang realm."

There are six or nine thunder tribulations in the Yuanhuang realm. Although it only blocks one heavy thunder tribulation, it is a very high rate. It is difficult to find something to prevent thunder tribulation in the cultivation world. The thunder domain is also a unique environment. In order to nurture this vein of thunder meteorite, the domain of thunder becomes a holy place for many practitioners to cross the calamity. The Thunder Palace, which only sits on a vein of thunder meteorite, is rich in oil.