Wen Qiao felt a weird feeling in her heart, and she was struggling for a while.

At this time, Fairy Piaoxu asked again: "Who was the first to discover the dark shadow?"

The disciples of Thunder Palace looked at Wen Qiao one after another, and Wen Qiao pointed to a slumped Thunder Devouring beast not far away and said, "It discovered it first."

Fairy Piaoxu's gaze fell on the Thunder Devouring Beast.

The Thunder Devouring Beast was shocked, but because it had followed Wen Qiao for a long time to flee, the lightning on its body had been consumed almost, and it was unable to accumulate enough lightning and lightning to use the Thousand Thunder Devouring trick in a short time. Not to mention, this is the Venerable Yuansheng Realm, even if the thunder and lightning in its body are sufficient, there is no way to deal with it.

Anyway, he couldn't fight, and he couldn't escape. The Thunder Devourer slumped on the ground wittyly and pretended to be dead.

Everyone was shocked when they saw it, especially the group of disciples of the Thunder Palace who had been chased by it, they were speechless.

Fairy Piaoxu said in surprise: "Why is this Thunder Devouring Beast in Lei Huo Lin?"

Wen Qiao told her what the Thunder Devouring Beast had told her. Fairy Piaoxu said to the Thunder Devouring Beast: "Since you are from Ziji Island, the deity will send you back."

Finding that she didn't mean to kill himself, the Thunder Devouring Beast immediately resurrected on the spot, sitting there obediently, waiting for Venerable Yuan Shengjing to send it back to Ziji Island.

Fairy Piaoxu probably wanted to go to Ziji Island to see the situation there. He suspected that the Thunder Devouring Beast would appear here, and it might be related to the shadow. Although the sky thunder on Ziji Island is extremely terrifying, the cultivator cannot go deep at all, but for these Yuansheng realm veterans who have mastered the supernatural powers of space, it is no problem to just enter and check, and they can directly move in space to avoid those terrifying sky. Thunder, but it's impossible to stay for a long time.

Seeing Fairy Piaoxu was about to leave, Wen Qiao suddenly stopped her.

Fairy Piaoxu fell on her with a pair of beautiful eyes, not irritated by her offense, and asked with great patience: "What's the matter with you?"

Lei Zechi glanced at her in surprise, and then at Wen Qiao. He felt a strange feeling in his heart. He didn't understand what Wen Qiao was. Why did the ancestor of Xu Gongong be so patient with her.

"Senior." Wen Qiao hesitated for a moment, or said, "I want to know the black shadow... its origin."

Fairy Piaoxu moved slightly in her heart and asked, "Why do you want to inquire about its origin?"

Wen Qiao scratched her head, not daring to say the mysterious and weird thoughts in her mind to outsiders, so he just made an excuse, "This dark shadow is so dangerous that nothing can be eaten, if it appears in other places..."

Fairy Piaoxu seemed to accept her words, and said indifferently: "Do you know the battle of the Three Realms in ancient times?"

Wen Qiao's heart suddenly tightened, and her throat became dry for a while.

The other disciples of the Thunder Palace are inexplicable. There are too few practitioners who know about things in the ancient times. If Wen Qiao had been to many continents over the years, she had even contacted several sect forces that have been passed down from ancient times to the present. I don't know that there was a war of the Three Realms in the ancient times.