484 : Boss Wang

Zacznij od początku

"Boss Wang, do you want to take her away?" A Yuan Zongjing asked Boss Wang.

Boss Wang grumbled and said, "Take it away!"

Regardless of whether the sister took away the Thunder Emperor Jingshi or not, Boss Wang didn't want to let it go. Even if she didn't take it, she would meet someone who took the Thunder Emperor's fine stone later, if she fights, this female nun can also use it to block the thunder.

Boss Wang and his group had a very good abacus, but it was a pity that Wen Qiao didn't cooperate.

A Yuanzong realm cultivator walked over and was about to use force to frighten her. When she took her away, Wen Qiao slapped her with a whip.

With a scream, the Yuanzong realm cultivator was almost beaten upright.

He looked at Wen Qiao in shock and anger. He didn't expect that a weak woman who could not even avoid the thunder of Lei Huo Lin would dare to resist. He no longer kept her hands at the moment, offered a bronze drum, threw it up, and then skip past her.

The bronze drum made a thud, and the sound wave went straight towards Wen Qiao.

This bronze drum turned out to be a spiritual weapon of sound attack, which can directly act on divine consciousness and used to interfere with the battle of cultivators.

Wen Qiao's expression was slightly cold, resisting the interference of the sound of the bronze drum, and suddenly changed her fist to change her fist, her fist condensed with the strength of a thousand-jun, and blasted towards the Yuanzong realm that was thrown over.

Boss Wang shrank his pupils and said in surprise: "Be careful!"

However, it was too late for his reminder. The Yuanzongjing flew out with a face full of disbelief, and slammed down under a thunder and fire tree, spouting a mouthful of blood, and his breath suddenly became sluggish.

A little yellow bird flew up and spouted a fire at the bronze drum that was still banging in the air.

With a bang, the drum turned into waste.

Lei Huolin was silent, only the rumbling sound of the sky thunder in the distance made the silence here even more weird.

Everyone shuddered as they looked at the female sister who was looking at them with a cold face, and met her gaze.

With just one punch, the opponent abolished a Yuanzong Realm.

Where is this weak woman that even Tian Lei can't avoid? It is clearly a female evil star, and a female evil star that can be destroyed with a single punch along with the Yuanzong realm of the rank!

The other Yuanzong realm had some liver tremors. Seeing the reaction of his companion, he was suddenly glad that he hadn't acted boldly.

After discovering that the female cultivator was not easy to provoke, all the cultivators looked at Boss Wang subconsciously. This female nun can even destroy the Yuanzong realm, and only Boss Wang can deal with her.

Boss Wang's face was gloomy, and he crushed the Yuan Emperor Realm's might.

Wen Qiao frowned, looking at him coldly, "Do you want to die?"

What is the coerciveness of the Yuan Emperor Realm, are there Yuan Emperor Realm and Yuan Sheng Realm powerful? After experiencing the pressure of the ancestor of the Ice Phoenix Clan in the Primordial Saint Realm, Wen Qiao found that these forces of the Primordial Emperor Realm had no effect on her at all. It was impossible for the other party to suppress her with coercion.

Boss Wang's face changed slightly, and he quickly retracted his coercion, his sullen face forced a smile, and said, "This fairy, how offended just now, I hope the fairy is not surprised."