483 : Thunder Emperor Jing Essence

Start from the beginning

The Thunder Emperor's essence that was picked up by Wen Qiao from the storage bag was puffed with lime, seemingly unremarkable, but the arc flickering around it, you can see that it is extraordinary at first glance.

Wen Qiao asked in surprise: "What's the use of this Thunder Emperor Jing Stone? Can it defend against sky thunder?"

The little phoenix fell on Wen Qiao's shoulder, tweeted, and asked, can this thing protect his father from thunder and catastrophe?

"No, but it can lead to thunder."

Wen Qiao thought for a moment, "Yi Tian Lei means that even thunder can induce thunder?"

"Yes." Little Qilin carefully stretched out his paw and dialed it, "If a cultivator crosses the calamity, there can be a Thunder Emperor's fine stone on his side, which can divert the last heavy thunder calamity."

The cultivator crosses the catastrophe, the last thunder catastrophe is the most terrible, and even many people can't hold on it. Either the body disappears in the last thunder catastrophe, or they are smashed and weakened and unable to advance smoothly.

Wen Qiao finally smiled, "It's good, it's not in vain that I accompany them in circles just now."

As for the three people who were slashed with only one breath, Wen Qiao didn't care at all, and she didn't let them split like this. If they hadn't deliberately tried to use her to block the thunder, they wouldn't be calculated by her.

Thinking of this, Wen Qiao reached out and touched Wen Gungun's head, boasting: "Wen Gungun did a good job this time."

Wen Gungun bleated happily. Finally, it is not only eating, it can also help.

Wen Qiao looked at the thunder emperor's fine stone flickering and thought of the scene where the cultivators were chased and chopped by the sky thunder just now. She didn't dare to move it easily, and couldn't help asking: "Little Qilin, how can I take this thing away?" "

Little Qilin was stunned and found that this thing was not easy to take away, especially since they are still in the Thunder Fire Forest. There are a lot of sky thunders in this place. Carrying the Thunder Emperor Jing Stone is not like carrying a moving thunderbolt. The device, causing the thunder to hack continuously.

"Brother Ning's space can be taken away, as long as it can isolate its breath, so that Tianlei can't feel it..."

But Ning Yuzhou is not here.

"Just make Tianlei unable to feel it?" Wen Qiao asked suddenly.

Little Qilin nodded.

I saw Wenqiao took out an ebony box from her storage bag and handed it to Little Qilin, "Look, can this ebony box work?"

"Five elements lock fairy box?" Little Qilin was stunned and looked at her questioningly, "Where did this thing come from?"

"It was fished in the deadly corpse lake in the Thirteen Withered Bones."

At that time, there were a lot of things fishing, and they were all king-level spiritual weapons. Only this ebony box looked useless, but Wen Qiao felt that since it was fished from the Lake of the Sick Corpse, it was definitely not an ordinary thing, so she left it. .

Little Qilin nodded and said: "Sister Wen, the five-element lock fairy box is a thing of the upper realm. It is refined with five-element wood. Even the fairy things can be blocked, and the spiritual things are no problem."

so smart?

Wen Qiao suddenly felt very lucky. She didn't expect that the plain-looking ebony box turned out to have a great background.