483 : Thunder Emperor Jing Essence

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, they found the person in front of them stopped.

She turned around and summoned a stone-golden long whip, guarding it under a thunder and fire tree, in a posture to fight them.

The three of them had a sudden heart, wondering if this woman had something wrong, fighting in Leihuolin?

At this time, isn't it more important to escape?

Before they could understand, the woman had already thrown out her long whip and swept towards them.

The scalp of several people exploded. There was a woman in front of them who knew nothing about life and death, and behind was the sky thunder that kept chasing after them. Are they going to fight or run for their lives?

Of course it is to escape!

The three of them didn't care about the behavior of Wen Qiao's, and hurriedly avoided the long whip, and fled after passing her.

At this moment, one of them grinned, holding a lightning talisman in his hand, waiting for the opportunity to input spiritual power to activate it, and smashed towards Wen Qiao.

However, before the lightning talisman fell on her, it was blocked by an earth wall that suddenly jumped up. Before they could react, the earth wall had appeared in front of them, blocking their way for life.

In such a moment of pause, the sky thunder that was chasing after him had already struck off.

"what--"

The sky thunder descended, and the screams were accompanied by a burst of earth-shaking thunder. Wen Qiao quickly retreated and hid in an earth-yellow shield that appeared above her head. At the same time, she also sacrificed several spiritual weapons bought in Thunder City. Block a few minutes of thunder.

Wen Gungun, paws on her legs, divided Wuyan Earth into two parts, one part blocked in front of the three people, and the other blocked Wen Qiao's head to prevent the sky from falling down.

After the sky thunder subsided, the people on the ground had turned into a few coke, and the breath was extremely weak.

Wen Qiao came out of the earth shield, most of her hair curled up, and there was a vague electric arc rushing across her body.

"Tweet~"

Little Phoenix screamed happily, flew over and pulled out the storage bags from the cokes.

Although this is the first time it has experienced it alone with Wen Qiao, when it was with Wen Tutu and the others, it often heard Tutu say that after hitting someone, remember to pick up the storage bag. This is the most valuable.. At this moment, I saw these people being chopped into coke. Although they weren't dead, depending on the situation, they were about the same distance from death. Therefore, they directly regarded them as dead, and they were not polite to pick up their storage bags.

Little Phoenix happily took a few storage bags to Wen Qiao.

Wen Qiao touched its head, but didn't answer it, but carefully watched the sky above Lei Huo Lin, lest another sky thunder smashed it down.

It was not until it was confirmed that Tian Lei would not be able to smash it in a short period of time, Wen Qiao opened the storage bag and flipped through the contents, finally knowing why this group of people caused Tian Lei to continuously slash them.

"This is the Thunder Emperor Essence Stone." Little Qilin probed, "The Thunder Emperor Essence Stone is the emperor that the Thunder Essence Stone has undergone the abnormal transformation of the Thunder Emperor, and it attracts the love of the Heavenly Thunder. The luck of this group of people is really good. I was able to find a piece of Thunder Emperor Essence Stone."