1

January 2020

                   Kentrell pov

"I luh you 'Lanee, why ain't tha good enough." I said to her.

"Because if you loved me why are you keeping me a secret? Kentrell literally nobody knows we are to- I can't even say we together! If you loved me you would let someone anybody know we together. But no you can't even do that. I'm done with this shit. Two fucking years we have been messing around and nobody knows." She yelled with tears in her eyes making my heart break

"Baby you can't leave me." I whispered my voice cracking a little.

"I know my worth, my mom did not leave this Earth without raising me right, and my daddy taught me how a man is supposed to treat me. This." She pointed between us two. "This ain't it Kentrell. I need to go, and don't worry I'll make sure my clothes is gone too." She said rolling her eyes and going to the closet to get her bag.

"Bae you ain't leaving for real. You gone be back, right?" I asked following her.

"No I'm done, here." she said taking the chain I gave her off and handing it to me.

"You can't be serious." I said shaking my head.

"I'm dead serious, now move I gotta go to home." She said as I was blocking her from getting out the closet. I sighed and moved over.

I know keeping her a secret is wrong but she to good for the world to see her. I love and need her. My body craves her touch, her love. I sound like a bitch but I love this girl.

"See you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Bye Kentrell." She walked out leaving me dumbfounded. A couple moments later I heard her car pulling off.

"Fuck!" I yelled going to my nightstand and grabbing my blunt. I lit it and took a long pull. My phone started ringing and I grabbed it thinking it was her.

"Aye nigga let's go to the club tonight." Ben's voice rang through the phone.

"Aight, ima be there soon. Slime." I said and hung up.