Chapter 22

-Kiyama Ena-

"Kisaki!" it was Hanma, he approached with a motorcycle, he grabbed Kisaki and they rode away.
"Takemitchy!" yelled Draken. "Get on! We're goin' after them!"
"Draken-kun!" shouted Takemichi and got onto the bike, but he looked at Hina.

"Takemitchy! Leave Hina-chan to me!" shouted Mikey.
"Just do what you need to do!" I yelled.
"On it!" he shouted.

I looked at Chifuyu, who was beaten up.
"Jeez" I sighed. "Why did you keep it a secret from me?"
"I don't know" he said. "I wanted to protect you"

I hit him on the head and smiled.
"We're supposed to protect each other" I said. "No more secrets, okay?"
"Promise" he smiled.

Mikey took Hina to go after Takemichi, while I and Chifuyu carried Angry to a hospital, since he broke his arm and leg.
"Jeez, I can't believe you were fighting with a broken leg" I said.

"You should've seen it, Ena-nee!" said Chifuyu. "Angry-kun was amazing!"
"I cried" said Angry.
"Oh shit" I said, knowing the story Smiley had told me. "Well, at least you didn't kill anyone"

~

That same night, Mikey came to our apartment.
"Mikey?" I said and he hugged me.
"Kisaki's dead" he said. "A truck got him"

"Oh" I said.
"Can I... Can I please stay here tonight?" he asked. "I can't go home... she..."
"Of course" I said. "You can stay"

When we were in my room, he began to cry...
In one day, he lost his sister, and a brother he wished he had...

~

A few days later

Mikey got us all together at the shrine.
"Everyone, listen up!" he shouted. "We have made a lot of sacrifices, but after defeating Tenjiku, Toman is now Japan's top gang! Right now, we have created a great era that will be handed down to generations to come! That's why... I want to end it all while we're at the top"

'Heh? Mikey... you don't mean...'
"As of today, the Tokyo Manji Gang is disbanded!" he shouted.
"Huh?! Why all of the sudden..!?" said Draken.

"First division captain, Hanagaki Takemichi! Come forward!" shouted Mikey. "To change the future... this should be the best action yes? Second division captay, Mitsuya Takashi! Come forward! Toman couldn't have gone this far without you"
"Hold up... Mikey..." said Mitsuya.

"Third division acting captain, Hayashi Ryouhei!" shouted Mikey. "Even without Pah-chin, you have worked very hard. You're the best acting president. Fourth division captain, Kawata Nahoya! Thank you, for supporting Toman until the very end"
"Don't say that, Mikey!" said Smiley. "I don't... really..."

"Fifth division captain, Muto Yasuhiro!" shouted Mikey. "Even when you're not here right now, I'll always regard you as a member of Toman! Vice-president of the Tokyo Manji Gang, Ryuguji Ken!"
"Sano Manjiro" said Draken. "You're one egotistical brat, but we were all attracted to your charisma, which brought us to where we are now. I have no objections to the leader's decisions! Thank you for everything, President!"

"And lastly, vice-president of the Tokyo Manij Gang" said Mikey. "Kiyama Ena!"
"I don't understand why" I said. "But I know you have a good reason for this. Thank you, for letting me be a part of Toman. I'll always carry this time in my heart and soul!"

"Thank you, Ena-chan" said Mikey. "This marks the end of Toman! No matter how good things have become, they must have an end! And that end is today! But never forget! Toman is forever in your hearts!"

~

"Hey everyone!" said Hakkai. "To commemorate our disbandment, lets make a time capsule!"
"Time capsule?" said Draken.
"Sounds good!" said Mikey. "Let's see... let's write a letter to our future selves!"