Chapter 16

Warning! There will be a description of a suicide!

-Kiyama Ena POV-

"The first meeting of the year!" shouted Draken. "Of all members of the Tokyo Manji Gang will now begin!"
"Toman and the Black Dragons faced each other in conflict" said Mikey. "We originally had a peace agreement, but that failed. It was caused by discord between the brothers Hakkai Shiba and Taiju Shiba. Toman clashed with the Black Dragons on Christmas, claiming victory after a hard fought battle"

"Three people here today will discuss this matter with everyone!" I shouted. "The first person! Hakkai Shiba, to the front!"
Hakkai walked up the stairs and looked at everyone.
"It all started with a stupid little lie I told" he said. "To keep up that little lie, I dragged my family... I dragged Toman into it. Then the problem grew bigger, resulting in the conflict between Toman and the Black Dragons. I'm responsible for all of this. Everyone, I'm sorry"

He bowed.
"Don't worry about it, Hakkai!" said Muto. "What sparks conflict in the first place, is always somethin' small anyway!"
"Besides, we beat the Black Dragons" said Smiley. "So things ended up fine! Right, guys?!"

"Raise your head, Hakkai!"
"Nobody's gonna blame ya!"
"Hakkai!" shouted Mitsuya. "You've still got a place with us, as the Tokyo Manji Gang's second division vice-captain! You guys cool with that?!"

"Yeah!" shouted everyone from the second division.
"Now!" shouted Draken. "The second person! Inui! To the front!"
2 people from the Black Dragons walked to the front, I was still a bit angry, since they hurt my little brother.

"Seishu Inui, from the 11th generation Black Dragons" said Inui.
"Hajime Kokonoi, from the same gang" said Kokonoi. "The 10th generation Black Dragons lost to Toman. Our former leader, Taiju Shiba, has retired. We have succeeded the gang as the leaders of the 11th generation"

"And after discussing it with Mikey" said Inui. "We've decided to join under Toman!"
"I assign the Black Dragons to the first division" said Mikey. "In other words, under Hanagaki Takemichi's command!"
"What?!" shouted Takemichi.

"Got it? Takemitchy" said Mikey.
"Y-Yeah" said Takemichi.
Chifuyu wasn't happy, it was written all over his face.

"The Black Dragons are under my command?" said Takemichi. "Why? Whose decision is this?!"
"'If we're going to be part of Toman, we'd rather be with him'. That is what they want" said Mikey.
Takemichi walked to the front.
"Glad to be here! Captain!" said Kokonoi.

"I won't ask you to trust us" said Inui. "Just tell us when you need us. We'll help you"
"Quiet everyone!" yelled Draken.
"Lastly, I want to talk about something..." said Mikey and I began to smile, this was going to be good... "Involving the Christmas conflict. Kisaki Tetta!"

"Yes!" shouted Kisaki.
"You're fired" said Mikey and I snorted.
After what Chifuyu had told us what Kisaki had done, Mikey couldn't ignore all he had done.
"What are you saying, Mikey?" said Kisaki. "You're joking, right?"

"I'm not joking here" said Mikey. "You're fired"
"Whoa, whoa. Hold the phone, Mikey" said Hanma. "If you fire Kisaki, then I'm out too. Which means... of the 450 total members of Toman, the 50 former members of Moebius and the 300 former members of Valhalla will all leave. And Toman will shrivel to a mere 100. Are you sure about this?"

"I don't care" said Mikey. "Toman's gotten too big anyway"
"Gotten too big?" said Kisaki. "What the hell, Mikey?! Isn't that Toman's goal?!"
"Then, was your instigation of the Christmas conflict done to make Toman bigger?" asked Mikey. "You spurred on Takemitchy and the others, and gave Yuzuha a knife so she could kill Taiju. Mitsuya and Chifuyu told me everything. In order to make Toman bigger, I've ignored your underhanded methods until now. But that ends here"

"No!" shouted Kisaki and ran to the stairs. "You'd grown weak! Taiju was a threat to Toman! I acted for your sake!"
"Hey!" said Draken and stepped between them. "Who said you could come up here?"
Hanma hit Draken and Kisaki walked closer to Mikey.

I stood between them.
"That's enough, Kisaki" I said.
"Shut it, bitch" said Kisaki.

"What did you say, you jerk?" I said and got angry.
"Ena-chan" said Mikey and laid his hand on my shoulder.
"Don't listen to these worthless fools, Mikey" said Kisaki. "Aren't you going to make a new age for delinquents?! Toman's gonna get bigger and become an organization that can bring anyone to their knees! If it gets bigger, it's sure to breed darkness. And I'll take on all that darkness. So you can shine! You need me, Mikey. I am the shadow you cast. We need each other. Reconsider this, Mikey. You can't achieve your dream on lip service alone!"

"We're through, Kisaki" said Mikey, he took my hand and pulled me with him. "Your arbitrary decisions will screw up my dream"
"Mikey!" yelled Kisaki while we walked away.