Chapter 1

-Kiyama Ena POV-

After Mikey and Draken picked me up at home, we went to the place I found out about.
"So, this fighting club thing is supposed to be around here" I said when we heard some noise. "Okay, found it"

"Your detective skills are amazing, Kaida" said Draken.
"Shut up" I said and tried to hit him. "Don't dodge me, you beanpole!"
He laughed and I sighed.

"Some idiot is doing this in the name of Toman" I said.
"Good job, Ena-chan" said Mikey and I sighed.
We observed for a bit, we saw a second year stand up against Kiyomasa.

"Impressive" I whispered.
He stood up to protect his friends.
'Reminds me of Shinichiro-kun'

I saw Mikey smile and that made me smile.
It reminded me of the first time we had met.

-Flashback to 4th grade-

It was winter, it was snowing...
'Shouldn't have forgotten my jacket...'
"Hey! Watch out where you're going, brat!" a middle schooler pushed me aside.

"Tch" I said and stood up.
"Hey, that wasn't very nice" said a boy with blonde hair, he looked around my age... "Say you're sorry"
"Heh? Why would I apologise for the brat standing in the way?" said the middle schooler.

The blonde boy kicked the middle schooler down with one kick.
"Wow" I said.
"Sorry" said the middle schooler and ran off.

"Are you okay?" asked the blonde boy.
"Yeah, thank you" I said. "That was amazing!"
He smiled, but his smile faded when he shaw me shiver.

"Here" he said and put his jacket around me. "You need it more than I do"
"Thank you" I said. "I'm Kiyama Ena"
"Sano Manjiro, but call me Mikey" he said and I smiled. "Where did you get these bruises?"

"Oh, from training" I said. "I study martial arts. Grandma says it's so I can protect myself"
"Impressive" he said. "Are you good?"
"I'm not bad, I think" I said and he smiled.
"Follow me, Ena-chan!" he said and dragged me with him. "Let's spar!"

-End of Flashback-

That's how me and Mikey became friends, best friends.
We watched how Kiyomasa was beating the crap out of the blonde kid.
He was bleeding all over the place, but was still standing.

"I'm not done yet..." he said.
"He's not very good at fighting" I said.
The cheers stopped, when it was getting really bloody.

"I'm not... I'm not done yet!" the blonde guy shouted.
"That's enough, Takemichi!"
"You're seriously gonna die!"
"Takemichi! Just stop!"
His friends were shouting at him.

"I ain't done yet" said the blonde guy, Takemichi. "This ain't enough... to cure my weak-ass heart of the past twelve years! I just ran, and ran... ran and ran..."
"That's enough, Takemichi! You showed us how though you are!" shouted one of his friends.

"I can't turn back!" shouted Takemichi. "I have a reason why... I can't turn back! Kiyomasa of the Tokyo Manji Gang... if you wanna win, you're gonna have to actually kill me. I ain't gonna lose!"
"Bring me my bat!" shouted Kiyomasa.

"Okay, that's my limit" I said. "A fist fight, with a bat? Really, how low can you fall"
"Hurry up, damn it!" shouted Kiyomasa.
"Hey, Kiyomasa" said Draken and we walked closer. "You're scaring the crowd"

-Takemichi POV-

3 people walked closer, one with a dragon tattoo, a guy with blonde hair who was eating, and a small girl with short black hair, bright blue eyes and an earring in her left ear.
"Calm down, dumbass" said the one with the dragon tattoo.

"A blonde ponytail and a shaved head..." said Yamagishi. "And a dragon tattoo on his temple... one of the vice commanders of the Tokyo Manji Gang... Ryuguji Ken! A.K.A. Draken! And that girl... she's the other vice commander of the Tokyo Manji Gang! Kiyama Ena! A.K.A. Kaida!"

"Hey, Ken-chin" said the blonde guy.
"What? Don't call me by that stupid nickname here" said Draken.
"I'm out of dorayaki" said the blonde guy.

"You're kidding, Mikey" said Kaida. "Read the room for once"
Everyone bowed...
"Good day, sir!" they all shouted.
'Wait... is he...'