482 : Thunder Fire Forest

Start from the beginning

The Thunder Palace was anxious to find someone. After putting away the spirit boat, a group of people were ready to enter the Thunder Fire Forest.

Lei Zechi looked at Wen Qiao and asked, "Miss Wen, do you want to be with us, or..."

"No." Wen Qiao waved at him, "Thank you, Senior Lei, for sending me here. Next, I want to practice in the Thunder Fire Forest first."

Lei Zechi thought of her saying that she wanted to find the place where the thunder and the thunder and the muze would have her body tempered, and the corners of her mouth couldn't help but twitched again. He couldn't bear to see such a beautiful female cultivator turning into those muscular body exercises in the future. It destroys the impression in his mind so much that he can't bear to look directly at it just thinking about it.

"Farewell, Miss Wen, be careful."

"Goodbye."

After the person watching the Thunder Palace disappeared in the Thunder Fire Forest, Wen Qiao had just entered with the three beasts.

Without outsiders, the little unicorn no longer had to pretend to be a puppet. He flipped down from his back pocket, and the little phoenix flew happily in front of him, Wen Gungun still lying lazily on Wen Qiao's shoulder.

Here is the periphery of the Thunder Fire Forest. Apart from the scorched dead trees, there is nothing else, and there is no danger.

"Sister Wen, these are thunder and fire trees." Little Qilin turned around, "Thunder and fire trees are born from thunder and fire. After thousands of years of thunder and fire, they will eventually become red thunder trees. The effect of lightning protection is very good."

"Is there a thunder mushroom?" Wen Qiao was thinking about the thunder mushroom. In fact, her intention was to get more thunder mushrooms.

"Of course it is better than Thunder Mushroom." Xiao Qilin's tender voice vowed, "Thunder Mushroom is only a mutated species, and Chilei Wood is born after being tempered by thunder. It can not only protect against thunder but also prevent fire."

Wen Qiao looked at the scorched black thunder fire tree that could not see the end, and said, "This thunder fire forest is very big, and I don't know if there will be red thunder woods. The red thunder woods are red, different from the surrounding thunder fire trees. It's a good excuse, I guess those cultivators won't miss it."

No cultivator is a fool. Even if you encounter a treasure that you don't know, you can know that it is a good thing by looking at its form, attributes and aura. .

Little Phoenix flew back and tweeted, indicating that it would work hard to help its mother find Chileimu.

Wen Qiao smiled, "It's too early to say these things. It's rare to come here. Of course, I'm looking for Tianlei to quench my body first."

Then, she stopped talking, and took the three beasts towards Lei Huolin.

Lei Huolin's periphery is not dangerous, and even a sky thunder cannot be seen, but as it gradually deepens, you can faintly feel the thunder and fire atmosphere brewing in the air.

Rumble! A sound of thunder sounded in the distance.

Wen Qiao looked up, and saw a purple thunder mixed with red from the sky, directly on the thunder fire tree, the thunder fire tree instantly caught fire, and there was a burning breath in the air.

Wen Qiao subconsciously ran towards the place where the thunder struck that day.

If it were other cultivators, they would probably go in the opposite direction. After all, Leihuolin's sky thunder contained a certain atmosphere of sky fire, which not only scorched people, even the sky fire contained directly burned people into slag. How can a flesh and blood stand?