482 : Thunder Fire Forest

Start from the beginning

"Miss Wen, what level of thunder is your fiancé going through?" Lei Zechi asked, a little envious of Wen Qiao's fiance in his heart, and I don't know what kind of fairy character it is, so that a girl like Wen Qiao is not afraid of it. Dangerous, go to the realm of thunder to search for him with thunder-attribute spiritual objects.

"First cross the Yuanzong Realm Thunder Tribulation." Wen Qiao shook his finger, "In the future, I will also cross the Yuan Emperor Realm, Yuan Emperor Realm and even Yuan Sage Realm Thunder Tribulation. The more thunder attribute things we need, the better..."

It is rare that the Heavenly Wheel Continent has a thunder domain. Although it is dangerous, it also indicates that there will be a lot of thunder attribute spirit creatures. Wen Qiao still wants to get more in case of emergency.

Although she thinks that her husband is a good person, it shouldn't be too difficult to overcome thunder and catastrophe in the future. However, she occasionally heard from her teacher Wuming that her husband was too versatile and might be jealous of talents. Maybe God would not understand the existence of such an all-rounder, and would surely make things difficult for him when he crosses the catastrophe.

In any case, Wen Qiao decided to plan ahead, so as not to regret it when the time comes.

After understanding her meaning, Lei Zechi's mouth twitched slightly.

This girl has been thinking too much, it is not easy for a cultivator to cultivate, and it is not easy to advance to a rank. In particular, the higher the cultivation base, the more difficult it is to cross a small realm. Maybe the original life is exhausted, and it may not necessarily be able to cross a large realm. I don't know how many cultivators stop at the Yuanzong realm and the Yuanhuang realm. Throughout their lives, the Yuandi realm and the Yuansheng realm are nothing but a distant dream.

But looking at her seriousness, he naturally couldn't say cold words, so he could only laugh and say: "Wen girl, you think so far."

Wen Qiao glanced at him, but didn't see what he meant.

She wasn't annoyed at all, how could these mortals understand the power of her husband? As long as he thinks about it, Yuan Emperor, Yuan Emperor and even the supreme Yuan Sage Realm is just a matter of time. She never felt that he could not reach that level, just as she had confidence in herself and felt that she could reach such a high level in the future.

Her husband's greatness is not just what she said, and there is no need to talk too much to outsiders.

Lei Zechi finally retreated. He found that as long as he talked about the fiancé, Wen Qiao's eyes were shining, which made him feel uncomfortable. His red confidants are all over the Celestial Wheel Continent, but it seems that no female cultivator talks about himself, and his eyes shine like this girl, making people unable to help but look at her.

A few days later, the spirit boat finally arrived in Lei Huolin.

There is no thunderstorm here, on the contrary, the air is very dry and full of thunder and fire.

The spirit boat stopped in front of Lei Huolin, and a group of people jumped off the spirit boat.

Wen Qiao looked forward and saw scorched trees growing in front of him, and their branches seemed to have been burnt by sky fire, which was a kind of twisted black. Some are like ghost dead trees, but they don't have the yin of ghost dead trees. Instead, they are filled with a kind of burning breath of thunder and fire.

Looking around, the scorched trees are endless, stretching into the distance, with no end in sight.

Lei Huolin is actually a forest with no end in sight. It takes a long time for a cultivator to cross it.