Of course it is because the little unicorn is a sacred beast, how can Wen Qiao make it stay in the storage bag wronged?

Can't answer like that, just say: "It's a weight-bearing exercise."

Lei Zechi's group of people once again had nothing to say, and the physical cultivator was really a group of beings who were very cruel to themselves. They couldn't complain about being able to fight beyond the level, which made many spiritual cultivators very helpless.

After Wen Qiao used actions to prove that she was practicing, the eyes of everyone present at her changed and became more cautious.

This is the result she wants!

After all, she is away from home and she looks like this. If she can deter those with ulterior motives, it would be good to save some trouble. Therefore, when Lei Zechi invited her, she did not refuse, and Lei Zechi's Lei surname was also the common name of Lei Zhiyu. She was very familiar with Lei Zhiyu, so she could ask him about Lei Zhiyu.

Lei Zechi said: "There are three places where thunder and thunder are located in the Thunder Territory: Thunder Fire Forest, Thunder Valley, and Ziji Island. Among them, Ziji Island is the most dangerous, especially in the depths of Ziji Island. Few practitioners dare to get involved."

Wen Qiao thoughtfully.

Lei Zechi talked to her about the situation in the three places and gave her suggestions, "If Miss Wen wants to temper her body, she can choose Lei Huolin. Lei Huolin's sky thunder is relatively mild, and it is most suitable for body tempering."

"I see, thank you Senior Lei for telling me." Wen Qiao thanked him seriously.

After learning about the situation in the Thunder Domain from Lei Zechi, Wen Qiao did not disturb them, holding the little unicorn, and leaving with the quiet Wen Hungun and little Phoenix.

She walked out of the flower hall, came to the deck, and let the little Phoenix go to let the wind go.

The little phoenix flew around the ship happily. The guards on the ship knew that the little demon bird was in charge, so they didn't expel it, letting it out to let the wind out every day.

***

One month later, the ship successfully arrived in the Thunder Realm.

When the thunder zone was not yet close, thunderstorms began to fall on the sea, heavy rains, lightning flashes and thunder.

The cultivator on the boat was very calm. Mi Ying told Wen Qiao: “Most of the area of ​​Thunder has thunderstorms throughout the year. This sea area is already close to the area of ​​Thunder. Affected by the area of ​​thunder, thunderstorms continue throughout the year.”

Wen Qiao looked at the dark sky in the distance, and occasionally could see the lightning that pierced the sky and the faint sound of thunder.

Mi Ying is very fond of Wen Qiao, and said a few words: "A cultivator who is not an elementary spirit root of the thunder system can't stand the environment of the thunder realm. After reaching the thunder realm, you can go to the thunder realm to practice. Buying some lightning-attracting spirits in the city, you can avoid one or two for the time being, so that you won't always be struck by lightning."

Wen Qiao said, "Thank you Miss Mi, I will."

As the two of them were talking, they saw Yu Shiyu appear with a pale face.

She glanced at the thunderstorm outside, with a frightened appearance, "This thunderstorm is so terrible. If you are struck by a thunderstorm, you will definitely be injured?"