Wen Tutu has practiced for so long, and he has only experienced this feeling in the ice phoenix ancestor.

In an instant, Wen Tutu understood the identity of this woman, her expression became a little serious, although he did not dare to look directly at her face, his whole body tightened.

"Miss Wen, we're here to see you." Baili's brisk voice sounded.

Seeing Wen Tutu's stiff and defensive back, Wen Qiao got up to greet her and saw the female sister who was coming with Bai Lichi.

She first glanced at Bai Lichi, and said to the elegant female cultivator: "Senior, come in and sit down."

A smile appeared on Bai Lichi's face, and he turned to the female cultivator and said, "Auntie Xu, come in and sit! Miss Wen, this is Auntie Xu. She is the ancestor of the Primordial Saint Realm of Xu Gong."

Without their guessing, Bai Lichi directly stated the identity of the woman.

Bailichi and Aunt Xu walked in, Wen Tutu took out a tea set from the storage bag, learned how Ning Yuzhou usually makes tea, and made a pot of fragrant spiritual tea for them.

Wen Qiao personally handed the two cups of spiritual tea to Bailichi and Aunt Xu respectively, with a natural look, and she did not overly restrict or treat them differently because the other party was a Yuanshengjing Venerable.

With her calmness, Aunt Xu couldn't help but look at it more, and a few squiggles flashed in her eyes.

Aunt Xu said: "The deity heard Baili said that you rescued him in the Thirteenth Mansion of Dry Bones."

Wen Qiao pursed her lips and smiled at her with a clear voice, "Senior, you are polite. At that time, we were all in the Thirteenth Mansion of Withered Bones, surrounded by skeletons and bones. Since we encounter the same kind, we naturally have to help."

Aunt Xu smiled and said: "No matter what, you saved him, the deity is grateful to you."

"Yes, I have always remembered the kindness of Wen girl and their life-saving." Baili said with a smile, "Aunt Xu, why don't you  accept the girl as a disciple?"

Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu looked at Bai Lichi's silly white sweet at the same time, and then looked at Aunt Xu.

A Yuanshengjing Venerable wants to accept disciples, and it is estimated that no one will refuse such a great opportunity.

Aunt Xu glanced at him helplessly, "Also nonsense, where can accept disciples casually?"

Wen Qiao said: "I have a teacher, and may not be able to worship others as a teacher anymore."

Bai Lichi looked disappointed and slumped beside him glumly.

"Although you cannot accept disciples, you do have grace in Baili. This deity will write down this favor. If you have any needs in the future, you can come to the deity."

After Aunt Xu's words fell, Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu understood that they had received another promise from a Yuansheng Realm Venerable.

Wen Tutu was overjoyed, his body no longer tight, and his eyes were looking at Bai Lichi. Suddenly he felt that this person was not that annoying, and everyone who knew entu repayed was a good person.

After Aunt Xu and Baili left, Wen Tutu happily said, “Sister, it’s good to ask Xu Gong. Their ancestor of Yuansheng Stage actually came forward to thank them personally, which shows that they are acting quite decent.”

Wen Qiao nodded and looked at the direction of the door, "It seems that the ancestor of Xugong really values ​​Bailichi." Otherwise, she would not come in person and even make a promise.