The three of Sang Yufei understood what he meant. This was not to worry about Bailichi. Someone on the road in Wanwan recognized Bailichi, kidnapped him, and asked the virtual palace if he was infrequent.

Ge Rusong respectfully said: "We have been in the Bingfeng Clan for a long time. Uncle Ni was unwilling to come back, so we had to leave first. Moreover, the girl Wen and Young Master Wen were walking together, and the disciples felt that it was OK, so..."

Palace Master Xu just said a few words, but didn't blame them.

Although Baili Chi was about the special identity of the Xu Palace, except for the disciples of the elders, not many people knew him. Many inner disciples of the Xu Palace were not even aware of his existence and not many people could recognize him.

Palace Master Xu asked them a few more words, then let them rest, and at the same time let them arrange a rest for Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu in the guest house.

Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu stayed awkwardly.

When they arrived at the guest house, the little phoenix, who was quiet as a chicken, finally became lively. Little Qilin also turned his back from Wen Qiao and looked around with his little tail. Only Wen Gungun was lazy, not interested in these things, took it out a section of golden beard cloud emperor bamboo, gnawing up carefully.

I don't know when I can see Brother Ning again. It has to save some food so as not to be able to see Brother Ning again.

The guest courtyard of Wenxugong is very good. The courtyard is planted with exotic flowers and plants, fragrant and fragrant, and full of flowers blooming in the garden.

After spending several years in the Snow Territory, suddenly coming to such a prosperous place made Wen Tutu feel a little bit different.

Wen Tutu asked: "Sister, how long will you stay in the realm of heaven?"

"It depends on the situation, just go around first, if there is nothing wrong, go to the domain of thunder." Wen Qiao actually has no goal, just take a look at the domain of the heaven.

It is rare to come to the Heavenly Wheel Continent. As a high-level continent alongside Hunyuan Continent, it naturally has its strengths. Wen Qiao wants to cultivate here and find more resources that are beneficial to practice.

In addition, she had other arrangements in her heart, but she still had to go and see it herself.

Wen Qiao reached out and touched Wen Tutu's head, and said with a smile: "You go directly to the Realm of Wind to practice, don't worry about me, I will be accompanied by Wen Maomao, Wen Gungun, Xiao Ting, and nothing will happen."

Hearing her calling his name, the little Phoenix flew over and tweeted happily.

Wen Gungun also yelled lazily.

Little Qilin squatted there and said in a tender voice: "I will protect Sister Wen!"

Wen Tutu stared at these three, one was too lazy to die, one had a brain problem, and one only had a puppet body. What could it do? He suddenly became a little worried, can he really leave with peace of mind?

Before he said anything, he suddenly felt someone approaching here.

Wen Tutu's expression was slightly constricted, and he ran to open the door, and saw Bai Lichi and a beautiful and elegant woman walking into the guest courtyard.

The woman's expression was calm and unremarkable, but she couldn't detect her breath after hearing the tutu, and she felt like an ordinary person and unfathomable.