So the treasure of the Ice Phoenix clan turned out to be this pure spirit ice lotus growing in the depths of the snow domain.

After Ning Yuzhou finished speaking, he gave her two Jingling Ice Lotus in his hand.

"Aha, these two pure spirit ice lotus, you put it away first, wait for the space to expand, and then plant them in a remote place that is far from the domain of snow."

Wen Qiao responded and looked at the two that he evened out, "Husband, what do you want to do with it?"

Ning Yuzhou said, "Alchemy for Xue Xiao."

Wen Qiao blinked, "Ancestor Bingfeng gave you four seeds as a reward, but you want to use the two seeds on Xue Xiao, it feels like we are losing."

Ning Yuzhou laughed in a low voice and echoed: "It is indeed a loss, but from now on, we will receive a promise from a Yuansheng-level Venerable to help him, and it will be effective before he ascends to the upper realm."

"Then he soared to the upper realm?"

"We will also ascend to the upper realm."

Wen Qiao said, she was immediately satisfied, and she asked Ni Danfeng, the king-level alchemist of the virtual palace, "With him, the injured people are almost as good as they are, so you don't need to work hard to save them. By the way, Xueran also woke up, but he was still weak, and when he could get out of bed, he said he would come over and thank us."

Ning Yuzhou said, and didn't care much.

After Ni Danfeng finally cured all the disabled, he finally came to Ning Yuzhou.

Wen Qiao opened the door and saw Ni Danfeng, who was accompanied by Palace Master Xu, and gave him a salute to welcome him in.

She was not surprised at his arrival, and when she saw him quickly chatting with her husband, she would be calmer.

Sang Yufei and others came over to find Wen Qiao, and when she saw this scene, she was a little horrified.

"Master Ni usually looks unkind. If he doesn't look good, he rarely takes care of him. I didn't expect him to be so enthusiastic about Young Master Ning..."

Brother Ge Rusong and several other disciples in the questioning palace nodded their heads to prove.

Don't look at Master Ni's upright and handsome appearance. If you look down on people, they are very cold and stand tall. And because of his status in the Sky Wheel Continent, he also has the ability to put on airs. If the Bingfeng Patriarch personally asked him this time, I'm afraid he would not come to the Bingfeng Clan to save people.

Wen Tutu glanced at them and said blankly: "This is normal. As long as it is Brother Ning, there is nothing he can't do."

Master Wuming agreed: "Yes, soon our Ning brother will have another wise brother."

Wen Qiao nodded silently.

Asked the disciple of Xu Gong: "..."

Until the disciples of Q Xu Gong accidentally heard their Master Ni excitedly shouting "Virtuous Brother" towards Ning Yuzhou, they all had a grimace and didn't know how to react.

Uncle Lin's injury healed, and Palace Master Xu wanted to leave the Bingfeng Clan.

Although it was still in the period of death icicles, ordinary people could not leave, but it did not matter, I believe that the ancestor of ice phoenix would not mind tearing up the space and sending them back to the virtual palace.

Moreover, according to Ni Danfeng's intention, after saving people, he was going to ask the virtual palace back, and he didn't want to stay in the Bingfeng Clan more.