The king-level alchemist's action was really extraordinary, but within a few days, the disabled group of Ice Phoenix tribes gradually recovered, and even Master Lin, who had only been able to lie on the bed to heal his injuries, could get out of bed.

Wen Qiao looked at Ni Danfeng from a distance and found that he was completely different from the king-level alchemy Danzheng of the Dan League in the Saint Martial Continent.

He described it as Junya, wearing a loose pill pattern robe, and She could smell the pill incense from a distance. Although he had the arrogance of a king-level alchemist, he was not proud of his talents. In short, no matter how you look at it, he is a decent and upright alchemist, Dan Zheng's appearance like a thin old man is abnormal.

Speaking of Dan Zheng, Wen Qiao couldn't help thinking that when they left the Saint Martial Continent, her husband deliberately hooked Dan Zheng to the Scarlet Heaven Sect with the puppets of the Nether Realm, and threw him in the Scarlet Heaven Sect. She didn't know that he had the task to study how to deal with puppet insects.

There were so many people around Ni Danfeng, and he was busy treating the people of the Ice Phoenix clan, Wen Qiao did not follow to join in the fun, and went to the alchemy room to find Ning Yuzhou.

Ning Yuzhou was the only one in the room, and Ning Jichen was not there.

"Father?" Wen Qiao asked.

"Go and feed Xue Xiao Ling Dan."

Xue Xiao had already awakened from the coma, but when he was one of the containers selected by Xuechen, when he was brought to Xuechen by the people of the Gray League, he was the first container to be poured into the ice phoenix power. It is said that Liu Qingyun had revealed the secrets of the body of the ice phoenix in order to beg him, and Xue Xiao escaped a catastrophe and died without being immersed in the body by the ice phoenix's power.

Even so, the ice phoenix power still almost destroyed his body, and now he can only lie on the bed and can't do anything.

It's a pair of fateful mandarin ducks.

Wen Qiao sighed and saw that Ning Yuzhou took out an ice jade box from his storage bag, and the temperature around him dropped rapidly.

Ning Yuzhou threw out a formation and placed restrictions around it before opening the ice jade box.

Feeling the extreme freezing, Wen Qiao asked in amazement: "Husband, what is this?"

"The lotus seeds of the Jingling Ice Lotus are a variant of the Jingling Water Lotus. Although they are not the fifth-rank sacred lotus, they are the best spiritual things that can rank alongside the fifth-rank sacred lotus." Ning Yuzhou explained, "this is Jiang Xue Venerable given to me and asked me to take action to solve the bloodline defect of the Ice Phoenix clan."

Wen Qiao couldn't help but exclaimed, "Ice Phoenix ancestor is really big."

The pure spirit ice lotus grows in the depths of the snow domain. There is ice that is more than ten thousand years old. It is not easily accessible by ordinary people. Even if it is the land of the ice phoenix clan, the place where it is located is relatively outside the snow domain. local. Only the ice phoenix ancestor of Yuansheng Realm didn't take it seriously. He kept the pure spirit ice lotus growing until it bloomed and set fruit, and then collected it.

It can be seen that this pure spirit ice lotus is also an extremely rare spiritual creature.

Ning Yuzhou said: "The ice phoenix clan was almost annihilated because of this pure spirit ice lotus in the depths of the snow domain."

Wen Qiao suddenly heard that it was the practitioners outside who wanted to grab the treasure of the Ice Phoenix family, but it was not clear what the treasure was. After all, it would not be the holy land snow pool. After all, the ice phoenix condensed beads in the snow pool were only the ice phoenix. Something that can only be used by a clan, plus a little phoenix who uses it as a ration, other cultivators don't need this thing, and it's useless to grab it.