"AI couldn't get sick." System was a baffled.

"No, you are sick, have to eat medicine." JiYuan continued icily, "Brain damage."

System : "...." Little brat's guts are getting bigger and bigger.

System has just mentioned little brat (小兔崽子/Little rabbit), and JiYuan glimpsed a small rabbit. He quickly pounced at it – but came up empty, and got a mouthful of mud. Beside his ears was System's merciless ridicule. JiYuan wiped his face and rolled his eyes. Subconsciously rubbing his own chest, he was sad to find out that he had already changed to men clothing, no longer storing any fruits to eat.

He sadly squatted on the ground. After a while, he was ready to get up again to find food, but was swiftly being pressed down by a palm. A chill traveled from his back to his mind. JiYuan's scalp became numb, his hackles raised up.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah System what what I thought Gui Chi wards evil what is touching my head ah ah ah ah ah ah I am going to die ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!"1

System was even more nervous than him, "You, calm down!"

JiYuan : "Ah ah ah ah ah ah!"

System really wanted to follow him and 'ah ah ah' together as well, after a moment of silence, it said, "Maybe because you still haven't return after a long while, your owner has come to pick you up."

Not a moment after System's cold voice faded, JiYuan heard the familiar voice behind him.

"You didn't come back after so long, I thought you were eaten – why are you shaking?"

It was rare that JiYuan doesn't collapse at these kind of moment, and he also maintained his coldness. When he heard the voice, he stiffly turned back to look at the tall, slender man behind him. Clenching his teeth to restore his calm, and waited until his body stopped trembling, he then hoarsely said, "Cold."

Ye Junchi's unfathomable eyes stared at the youth like white jade for a moment. Faintly smiling, not asking any further, he said, "Come on, let's go back."

JiYuan took the chance when Ye Junchi turned around to walk, to pat his calf then stiffly followed from behind. He said to System in an aggrieved voice, "I was about to cry from the fear."

".... why are your guts so small?"

JiYuan was feeling even more wronged.

"I was not sensible when I was a child. Gotten myself deceived by a few half brothers and sisters to enter a haunted house. I stayed there alone for 3 days. Even when I was rescued, I was scolded a round by them. The psychological shadow covered a huge area in my heart so I grew up fearing these things." Pausing, he then added bitterly, "But those people just like to hold onto people's weakness. Knowing that I have psychological shadow on these, they often watched horror movies during family gatherings. I couldn't display timidness but I was scared to death, still I have to maintain the smile on my face....hmm, have to thank them. If not for so much training from them, even if I usually doesn't OOC, I could have collapsed from the scare just now."

Upon hearing that, System went silent for a moment and said, "Sorry."

JiYuan was at a loss.

System : "Just now, I did found out that Ye Junchi was silently approaching, I didn't inform you."

JiYuan : "...."

Back to the campfire, JiYuan was surprised to see there was an unknown creature already roasting by the fire. The fat, tender meat was flowing with oil as it roasted. There was a sheen of shiny oil on the golden-colored meat, the smell of meat was filling the air. Not living up to expectation (as a cold beauty), JiYuan swallowed his saliva. But thinking that the original body was a vegetarian, he suddenly became heartbroken.