The ancestor of the Ice Phoenix clan didn't understand, but he also knew what the little phoenix seemed to have. He said in a deep voice, "No matter what the requirements are, as long as our Ice Phoenix clan can do it, please mention it."

Little Phoenix chirped loudly again.

Wen Qiao's face was a little weird, and she said with a sullen face: "Wen Maomao said, if you let it take action, it will be rewarded by the ice phoenix beads."

The ice phoenix clan ancestor said solemnly: "No problem!" The ice phoenix power here is too strong, and the ice phoenix clan can't digest it at all, so it is natural for the phoenix.

This is also the reason why the phoenix is ​​the nemesis of the ice phoenix. Not only can the phoenix spirit fire lift the ice phoenix, it can also swallow the ice phoenix condensed beads formed by the force of the ice phoenix and transform it into its own use.

"Tweet~" Also, respect my parents and don't bully them.

Little Phoenix is ​​a grudge, and he still remembers that when the ancestor of the Ice Phoenix Clan appeared, the pressure of the Primordial Saint Realm made Wen Qiao almost fall into the ice silk.

Hearing Wen Qiao's retelling, the ice-snow-like face of the ancestor of the Ice Phoenix tribe appeared stagnant for a moment. It seemed that this little phoenix was so cold and cold that he actually recognized two low-level people as parents.

It's really a wonderful work of the Phoenix tribe.

"The two are friends of the ice phoenix clan, and also friends of the deity." The ancestor of the ice phoenix clan said in a cold voice, "As long as there is the deity, he will not teach anyone to insult them. The deity swears by the demon."

Swear by the heart demon, with the binding force of heaven, no one can breach the contract.

This move by the ancestors of the Ice Phoenix tribe was unexpected and reasonable.

Ning Yuzhou looked down, not surprised in his heart, as long as he was not stupid, he could see the value of him and Aha, and even to solve the blood defect of the Bingfeng clan, he still needed his action. The ancestor of the Ice Phoenix tribe was able to cultivate to the Primordial Sage Realm, so naturally he was not a fool, and he even saw it very clearly, so he did not hesitate to give a promise.

Only the silly little Phoenix didn't know, and thought he was very powerful, shocked the ancestor of the Ice Phoenix tribe, screamed happily, and flew to the place where the snow pool was.

In the snow and ice, the little phoenix in yellow fluffy coat is very small and eye-catching.

Wen Qiao looked at it with some worry.

Ning Yuzhou took her hand and whispered softly, "Don't worry, it can do it." No matter how young it is, it is also the sacred beast Phoenix.

Wen Qiao nodded silently, and looked at the phoenix flying above the snow pool with him.

After confirming the location of the snow pool, the little phoenix sprayed an extremely strong phoenix spirit fire towards the snow pool, as if the power accumulated by digesting the ice phoenix beads had been transformed into this phoenix spirit fire.

The Phoenix Spirit Fire is like the gorgeous tail feathers of the Phoenix, beautiful and dazzling, especially in this snow-white frozen world.

Wherever the Phoenix Spirit Fire reached, the ice and snow melted, and the ice melted into steam, disappearing into the air.

The huge ice silk above the snow pool disappeared quickly at a speed visible to the naked eye, finally revealing the snow pool surrounded by mountains, and the cold mist formed by the snow pool also disappeared, revealing the true face of the snow pool.