The disciples of Qiaoxu Palace are rich in net worth, and the defensive spirit weapons are of high grade, and their bodies shine with aura to prevent them from being affected by the wind blade.

Ning Yuzhou offered a golden shield to protect the people around him.

The only person present who was not afraid of this wind blade was Wentutu, the demon repairer of the wind attribute. He did not enter the golden shield. Whenever the wind blade strangled, he directly returned with a wind blade backhand, and the two were offset.

It took nearly an hour for everyone to walk along the cliff and finally reached the bottom of the cliff.

The sound of the wind horn at the bottom of the cliff is like an angry beast, whistling in the ears, and the wind blade at the bottom of the cliff is more terrifying than the one above, and everyone opens defenses all the time.

Ning Yuzhou maintained the golden shield, blocking those wind blades.

Looking around, Wen Qiao chose to leave the Golden Shield, face these wind blades, and smoothly pull the teacher out.

Shi Wuming is a waste material in combat. When the wind blade rushed over, it was directly blown away by the wind blade.

When the others saw this scene, they were silent. According to normal circumstances, Feng Jian fell on the body and should have a layer of flesh and blood, but apparently this person's physique was too strong, Feng Jian did not squeeze a layer of his flesh and blood, so he could only blow him away.

Inexplicably think he is very useless.

While avoiding the wind blade, Wen Qiao used the wind blade to practice boxing, and suddenly realized that this place was really a good place for practice.

But now is not the time to practice, she uses the footwork of Chiri Tracking, moving quickly around, looking for the signs left by Xue Xiao and them.

"Here, they are going this way." Wen Qiao said to the group of people.

The man in gray who was held hostage by Ge Rusong also nodded, indicating that this is the place leading to the snow pond.

Against the wind blade, they followed the trail left by Xue Xiao and them.

Stormrage Cliff is like a deep curved gorge. There are many wind tunnels under the cliff, and the wind rushes out of these wind tunnels, forming a terrible wind blade, strangling all the creatures that enter the cliff.

In these wind tunnels, a few wind spirit crystals are occasionally spewed out, but these wind spirit crystals are affected by the extreme cold and are not pure. Most of them are just larger than rice grains and have little effect.

Wentutu easily grabbed the Wind Spirit Crystal spouted from the wind tunnel, twisted it, and threw it away disappointedly.

Ge Rusong was careful. He caught a glimpse of this scene and said: "If Young Master Wen likes Wind Spirit Crystals, he can go to the Wind Realm. There is a place where the practitioners of the Wind Element Spirit Root can practice. It is said that there are also many Wind Spirit Crystals. The cultivator even went there to look for the Wind Spirit Crystal."

Wen Tutu asked with interest: "Apart from the Wind Spirit Crystal, are there many other spirit creatures with wind attributes?"

"This is natural." Sang Yufei said with a smile, "Brother Wen, if you go there to practice, you can go to the Valley of the Wind, where the wind spiritual power is the best, and it is also a good place to practice. ."

Wen Tutu wrote down what they said, and planned to go there to have a look after leaving the domain of snow.

While speaking, they did not delay their journey.