467 : Xueran was kidnapped

Start from the beginning

Near the place where Xueran was stationed, a frost and snow tree fell, and even the white wooden house was so bad that it could not live.

In such a round-trip time, Xueran had been taken away for nearly half a month, and there were no ice phoenix people garrisoned around, and several ice locusts had already entered and entrenched on the Xueshuang tree.

Wen Qiao squeezed the ice locust that was rushing over. This ice locust was only as thick as a baby's arm, not enough for her to pinch.

Xue Xiao checked the surroundings and used blood tracing to take them on.

They chased them all the way until they left the underground space and came to the ground.

The death icicle period passed, and the wind and snow on the surface remained, but there was no palpitating breath of death. Only the ice corridors left behind after the death icicles spread in this ice and snow world.

Tracking all the way, Xue Xiao stopped suddenly and vomited blood when he traversed a snow-capped mountain.

"Xue Xiao!" Liu Qingyun hugged him eagerly.

Xue Xiao wiped the blood from his mouth, his face paler than the surrounding ice and snow, he frowned and said, "The blood tracing technique is broken."

"what?"

"The other party doesn't know any way to hide Ah Ran's blood and breath, and can no longer use blood tracing technique."

Hearing this, the people present looked at each other. Although they also knew that cultivators had the means to forcefully erase a person's breath, they didn't think it would happen to the people of the Ice Phoenix clan. After all, the bloodlines of the ice phoenix clan are linked to the ice phoenix, which is extremely difficult to hide. Before, no one has tried to use the ice phoenix clan, but they failed. The main reason is the blood tracing technique of the ice phoenix group. It's too powerful.

Asked the uncle of Xu Gong: "It seems that the other party is indeed here prepared."

The death icicle period has just passed, and it is indeed a very suitable period for hands-on. Otherwise, waiting for the death icicle frequent period to start again, it is not so easy to move in the domain of snow.

The blood tracing technique cannot be used, so everyone has to explore nearby to see if there are traces left by the other party nearby.

The first one I found was Wentutu, "Look here, this hole was dug by the other party."

Everyone leaned over and first saw an ice cave hidden by snow. This ice cave looked like it had formed naturally. Nothing special, everyone couldn't help but look at Wentutu.

"My brother Wen said it was digging, that is, it was digging." The teacher was helpless to support Wentutu, "Brother Wen, when did this ice cave dug?"

Wen Tutu took a look in the ice cave, patted the ice wall of the ice cave again, and said: "It should have been dug recently. Those people used to hide here."

Listening to this analysis, everyone could not help but think that those people must have hidden here after the death icicle period ended, sneaking into the underground space where the ice phoenix family inhabited, waiting for the opportunity to take people away.

Then, they explored along the ice cave, and after walking for nearly a day, they heard that there was an ice cave again.

"It's also dug." Wen Tutu said confidently.

"Why did they dig so many ice caves?" Baili asked inexplicably.

"Tibetans." Wen Tutu said innocently, "Didn't Palace Master Xu say that the Bingfeng tribe people who are stationed at the border may have all suffered."