466 : Ice Thorns forest

Zacznij od początku

After clearing the surrounding ice locusts, everyone began to look for the ice stones.

"Tweet~~"

Little Phoenix, the scheming bird, jumped on Wen Qiao's shoulder and told her of his discovery.

When standing on the ice thorn just now, it didn't rest either. It had already figured out the surrounding situation, knew where there was a cold ice stone, and directly showed its mother the way.

Wen Qiao and the others went to the little Phoenix to show the way, there was a cluster of ice thorns.

Looking around the icicle, the teacher stretched out his hands without life, and then, not surprisingly, his hands were frozen into icy lumps again. He still heard that the rabbit put a red sun pill into his mouth in time. Let the hand recover.

"I don't know if I slapped it just now, will your hand turn into broken ice like an ice locust." Wen Tutu said suddenly.

Master Wuming was scared to death, "Brother Wen, is it okay to be a man?"

Wen Tutu said indifferently: "You are not a human!"

Under Shi Wuming’s strong protest, in the end, it was not possible to test whether Shi Wuming’s hand was frozen into a pile of ice, and it could be smashed into ice with one palm.

After walking around the icicle for a while, Wen Qiao finally figured out the reason for the freezing of the ice stone.

The air of extreme cold converges into ice rocks and is wrapped in ice. It is necessary to have an extremely keen perception to break through the defenses of the ice and detect the ice rocks formed under the ice.

There are many magical functions of ice stone, which can be used in extremely hot places, like some hot places where earth fire condenses.

The little phoenix is ​​a sacred beast, and the perception of the sacred beast is quite sensitive. It has a natural ability to detect heaven and earth treasures, which is not comparable to human cultivation. Wen Qiao was not as sensitive as Phoenix's perception, but after knowing the approximate location, she could still vaguely feel where the ice stone was.

She let Wen Tutu and the others step aside, and then gathered a punch to hit the unstoppable ice thorn.

A spider-web-like crack appeared in the ice thorn, and the crack soon cracked every inch and collapsed with a bang. Wen Qiaoyi quickly grabbed the ice stone inside.

Through the gloves, everyone could feel the lethality of the ice stone, Wen Qiao quickly packed it in an ice jade box, and took a piece of the isolation talisman on the ice jade box.

The people of the Ice Phoenix tribe happened to see her crushing the ice thorns, and they were stimulated again.

This group of people are not only sensitive, but the action of taking the ice and stones is even more swift and agile.

In contrast, asking the group of Xugong people seemed much more normal.

With the help of Little Phoenix, Wen Qiao and the others found a dozen ice rocks in one go.

After finding out all the ice stones that had condensed in this area, everyone moved to the place and continued to explore the surrounding ice thorn forest, looking for the ice stones while fighting.

**

Time passed without delay, and the period of frequent death icicles finally passed, ushering in a very short safety period in a year.

Ask the palace owner of the virtual palace to arrive in the domain of snow in the first month of the safety period.

Hearing that the palace lord of Wenxu Palace came to Xueyu City, the head of the Ice Phoenix clan brows slightly and decides to meet him in person.