Alekzandr Ikorov: XC

Beginne am Anfang

"Would you like uh.. Any padding for those manacles?" Avni asked chipperly. Lobodovshki be damned it actually fucking worked.

"No." Alekzandr shook his head. He most certainly didn't want that couple in Gralhund Manor to enjoy their captivity, but his revenge would have to wait.. He needed either an opening, or a legal channel. He felt Markos finally get back onto his feet to his left. "I prefer it.. Raw." He explained. Markos collapsed once again. For a second time Embric seemed to be the only one questioning him as Avni took it hook line and sinker. Embric moved away from the counter and began returning to the forging process, using his own fire elemental powers to heat the metal. Alekzandr took another drink.

"Oh hello!" Avni directed a message over his shoulder, Alekz looked around to see Andraste, along with three other individuals he had never seen before. Most likely just other customers. The elven woman held up a large bottle of ale with a green exterior and golden leafs wrapping around it. "My what do we have here?" Andraste set the bottle on the table, Alekzandr moved out of the way tossing his gold on the counter to pay for his order, while Avni handed him a slip of paper for verification.

"A gift." Andraste began explaining. "For all the hard work you both do for us.. Blackmane brewery."

"You drink?" Alekzandr interjected happily. "I'm glad to hear it. You shall come over to TrollSkull. We will treat you well." Avni seemed to smile nodding at that. "Cheers." He took a swig of his vodka.

"Oh, Amanodel." Avni turned to Markos who was again picking himself up off the floor. Alekzandr had never seen genuine discomfort on the half-elfs face, at least not one that came from someone else. But as he was called by his last name the cultist looked rather unkempt taking several deep breaths. "I wanted to speak to you on that project you commissioned.." Avni pointed behind him to a spear. "We analyzed those um.. Knives and were curious if you would like the thing silvered? Based on what you're fighting.. I'd assume you'd need it." The cultist walked over to the counter and began speaking to Avni about the process. Alekzandr motioned to the door for Herod watching the litter of people who were probably going to start pouring in. His warlock friend obliged. The two of them excited the building Herod looked rather dreary.

"Something on your mind comrade?" Alekzandr offered his flask but was quickly declined. He wondered if then was the time for stories, maybe lighten the mood.

"Ant'tran.. When he last visited me.. He invaded my dreams." Herod quipped. "He was.. Trying to get me to join him, take his dagger and well.. He offered power. He did a terrible job. I didn't want anything he was putting down.. But when Vulity, when Puderis stopped him? His intrigue shifted." Alekzandr didn't know what to say. The two of them began walking down the streets. He guided his friend close by despite there being very few people out he was mostly trying to direct them towards; The Book Wyrm's treasure. "He.. began.. Making threats, against my gods." Herod clenched his fist, Alekz wearily took a drink before setting the flask back in his pocket he grew a reserved look trying to place a hand on Herod's shoulder.

"I am sorry Herod.." Alekzandr muttered.

"He wanted to take their power.. Kill them so he could have it himself.. He said I was the key. Alekz the power to kill gods." It was at that moment Alekzandr realized where Herod was going with this.

"You think perhaps.. He can do it?" he pursed his lip looking out to the shop front of Book Wyrm's treasure. Herod shrugged.

"I'm not sure.. But from what I saw.. It took Puderis AND Vulity to expel him physically.. It took my spells to rid him psychically." Alekzandr wanted to ask what that meant but thought better of it. Herod's concern was obvious so trying to interject a train of thought would be disrespectful. The warlock finally looked up, Alekz got a view of those forest eyes looking over Book Wyrm's treasure. "Working?"