Chapter 31

-And then-Cherry laughed- he will purpose to you!

Others were giggling and joking about Stella and Mattheo's meeting.

-Please, don't-Stella was becoming angry and mad.

-Okay, shut up guys-Jane became serious-Mattheo's future wife doesn't want to talk about this-she cracked out of laughter again.

-Stop it, Jane, please-Stella rolled her eyes.

-All right, Mrs. Riddle, but you should go! Your husband is waiting for you-Jane punched her cousin, Hermione's arm who was watching at Ron.

-Yeah, yeah, I must go-Stella fixed her hair and went to three broomsticks.

It was 10 minutes earlier before their meeting, so Stella ordered her and Mattheo's favorite Extra sweet Butterbeer with some ginger and settled her stuff down.

After two minutes, Mattheo rushed from the door and was bewildered when he saw Stella. 

He messed his hair, took a deep breath, and went to young Miss Dalton.

-Hey-he smiled warmly.

-Hey-Stella already knew that this talk would be awkward.

-Can we please seat on the left side-he pointed to the table near the wall where nobody could see them.

Stella nodded fast.

The Butterbeer came and Mattheo, of course, paid for their orders.

-So Stella-he looked straight in Stella's blue eyes-I have to tell you something, but please, before you will answer, think.

Stella stopped breathing for a second.

-I will not make it too long, but I simply want to say something. You are a fantastic girl! I understood it this year when I came to your house on holiday. All of those years, I never thought of you, but now I cannot stop thinking about you! You are my sunshine and sunset, my dusk and my dawn, all of my emotions, all of my feelings, basically everything!

Stella opened her eyes widely.

-Stella Dalton...-Mattheo nearly fainted-Will you be my girlfriend?

-Mattheo...I...

-I know, I know it is weird and strange, but please think...

-No, I mean no it is not strange. And yes, I will love to-she was still in shock but was sure about her answer.

Mattheo opened his mouth and looked up at the ceiling. Then he closed his eyes, laughed, and opened them.

-You have no idea how happy I am!-Mattheo screamed and made Stella laugh hard.

-Stella, I love you-he held her hand.

-And I love you-she kissed his cheek happily, full of euphoria.

But she did not know one thing...The moment she kissed Mattheo's cheek, Tom came into the bar and saw it. He shot a cold glare at them and went like he was an evil man, full of bad emotions which he could not handle. He was lost in his mind and just went to Honeydukes to eat some candies and make himself feel safe and relaxed.