Chapter 26

-Stella-Jane called her when she saw her red, puffy eyes in the morning. Jane ran to her- How are you? What happened?

-Nothing, just had a bad allergy-Stella tried to smile.

-You cannot lie, you know that, don't you?

-Tom told me that he had a crush on Scarlett-Stella murmured.

-He what?-Jane shrieked- My dear friend, don't worry. He is so stupid and idiotic that he doesn't like you.

-I just imagined such pretty scenes of us in the garden, on a picnic. Only me and Tom at one park, bar, shops... I simply wanted that.

-Stella, I can feel that-Jane became sad too.

-You like Harry, right?-Stella didn't know about that.

-It's obvious, isn't it?-she laughed.

-Kind of-Stella told her.

They arrived at the classroom, but suddenly they got the information that they had no lessons that day. The professors had some very important work to do.

-You know what?-Stella told Jane-I will help Jarry or Hane!

-Oh you did not!

-Yes I did! I created your ship's name! And as I told you, I will do anything for you two to be together forever!

-Stella, please.

-No please, please-she laughed and puffed her hair.

-Then I will help you and Tom! I know he says that he is into Scarlett, but still, I don't trust their love. Plus, we have no idea, about Scarlett's emotions for him.

-You've got a point-Stella agreed-So we will come love birds to get together. Here comes your bird....Hello Harry!-she smiled-With who are you going to do the presentation? 

-Um I don't know-he messed his hair-Ron I guess?!

-Ron's with Hermione-Stella continued.

-Then Jane! If you don't have a partner...in a project, I mean...

-No I don't actually-Jane looked up.

-Then see you later-he kind of waved awkwardly.

-He is so into you-Stella roared at Jane.

-I have no idea. He likes Cho, but...

-His destiny is you, my friend!

-Now I have to tell Ron that he's with Hermione-Jane cleared her throat-No, I  will tell Hermione about that. She knows about Hane or whatever you called it.

-She does?-Stella gasped.

-Of course, she is my cousin-best friend!

Stella giggled and started to dance weirdly around the classroom.

This time Draco was gazing at Stella dreamily, and closed his eyes, with a smile on his face.