Chapter 16

She was walking through the halls very fast, looking for the Hospital wing. Her brother was sick on the first day of school. She was sure that it would be Charles. His lovely, sweet brother, who was always by her side. 

Stella rushed into the Hospital full of comfortable, fluffy beds. In one of them, Charles was sleeping. He looked pale with a yellow shadow. On his side, Edward was sitting sadly, and Emily slightly crying. Stella's hair got puffy, and her face was white.

-He might die-Edward murmured–-It was a horrible, very dangerous potion. Somebody poisoned our poor brother. 

-As his friend said he drank a juice and got sick-Emily added.

Stella looked suspiciously at her sister. But no! She couldn't do that! 

-They send mom and dad the letter-Edward continued.

Stella sat near her brother, who looked so weak, and delicate. 

-If I will meet the person who poisoned him....-Edward told his sisters.

-Yes, we know that you will kill them, but it is not time for this!-Emily roared and her voice cracked.

Edward stopped and looked around the cozy room. Madam Pomfrey and her new assistant- Keira Deeplink were coming with some yellow liquid bottles in their hands.

The door opened and Tom came in. He was Edward's close friend, and of course, he knew about Charles's sickness.

–I came right after the lesson-he said- How's he?

-Bad as you can see!-Emily lost her temper again.

"Such a weird girl" Stella was thinking.

-Charles!-Mrs. Dalton came out of nowhere. 

-Mom?-Stella got bewildered-Why are you...?

-My son got nearly killed!-she said.

-Stella you should go. Same should Emilia-she said.

-NO! I will not-they both protested.

-Go, please-Edward told them.

And they both went outside. Stella couldn't handle this. She just could not!  

-I am sorry, Emy-she said while sobbing.

-It's okay-Emily felt very emotional-I am sorry too. For all of my strange stuff. I just...I will tell you someday.

Stella didn't listen, she was thinking about her whole life in one second.