Chapter 10

-When I will find her, I will show her...-Edward was muttering under his teeth.

-She told me that she would not go. She also looked so innocent!-Stella explained.

-She is very strange and odd. I will show Emily her place!

Edward was burning out of anger.

-Emily is so weird she could've escaped from the train perfectly-Charles said, who came from the other side of a train.

Who knew Emily would definitely be scared for her. 

-Excuse me, have you seen a small girl, with a green T-Shirt and a brown skirt?-Stella told some Ravenclaws about Emily.

They shook their heads and got an evil stare from Edward.

-I have seen a small girl, who was probably starting Hogwarts this year, with long, blond hair. She had hazel or green eyes- someone said. It was Jane Sparrow, who was standing between Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley. Behind her was Hermione Granger. "The fabulous quartet" as everybody called them.

-Where did she go?

-She went on the bottom of the train. She was walking in a mysterious way as if nobody wanted to see her.

-Thank you!-Edward yelled and ran to the side where Jane pointed.

They ran fast at the last compartment in the Express. 

-Emilia!-Edward roared like a wild animal. Stella on the other hand looked pale and weak. Mattheo and Tom ran inside too. Tom's hair was messed. Charles was bored and annoyed by his stupid, young sister's games.

They heard a gasp under the chair. Edward jumped like a crazy person and, looked under. Emily was giggling there. When she saw Edward, she fell silent....

...-What were you doing there young lady?-Stella yelled.

Emily still looked innocent. Edward was red on his face from the anger. 

Tom looked at Stella whose face was white, but her rosy cheeks were still pink.