Chapter 23

Hogsmeade looked beautiful as ever. Colorful shops with many interesting, magical supplies, delicious candies, and the tastiest drink- Butterbear's amazing smell. From the windows of the shops, you could see many things in joke shops. There was a smell of magical tea everywhere. People and students were walking and running around, looking in every single shop.

Ron, Hermione, Jane, and Harry (Golden Quartet) were in the Honeyduckes shop full of candies. Ron was taking tons of packages of sweets. Jane and Hermione took some too, while Harry was taking one-one everything. 

Stella was in the tea shop when she remembered that she could drink this new drink at three broomsticks. She ran inside there with Charles. Emily was unfortunately not here, because she was in her 1st year, but Stella bought a lot of things for her younger sister. 

Golden Quartet went to taste this new bubbling drink at Three Broomsticks. It was very delicious. Stella didn't like it, so she drank her favorite Butterbeer.

-And then-Hermione started to tell Stella the story-Ronald bumped into her!

Stella laughed hardly.

-Mione, I think you are drunk-Jane looked at her seriously.

-Drunk?! I am never drunk-she giggled.

Harry mumbled something, and Ron whispered.

Suddenly, Edward came into this bar. When he saw Stella with Gryffindors, he ran fast to her and cleared his throat.

-Miss Dalton! Come with me! We must not communicate with Gryffindors and Mud...

-Shut up, please-Jane told Edward. So far, they were not even closer to become friends.

-Yes brother, go away, please-Stella insisted.

-Go away?! Now come with me, or I will tell father about it!

-Come on!-Stella closed her eyes.

-Do not make me angry, Estella!

-Fine. Let us go somewhere then. Bye!

-Edward-Jane murmured under her breathe-He is so horrible. But he is nothing compared to Malfoy.

-Of course, he is, Jenny-Hermione was drinking the 4th bottle of the Butterbeer-He is so terrible! 

-Mione, stop drinking!-Ron took the bottle from Hermione's hands.

-Emboulentia Membara!-Jane cast a spell which she created somehow. This spell made sickness, drunkness and other bad things disappear. It didn't help much sickness, like the one which Charles had, but it technically was quite useful.

-Should we go to Zonko's?-Harry asked.

-C'mon, let's go then-Hermione said and popped her head in the door.