Chapter 9

...It was endearing as always. It was so an appealing train. Stella saw many familiar faces. She ran to Emily's compartment. Charles and Edward were gone to find their friends.

Stella sat near Emily who was looking down at her feet with a dreamy facial expression. Stella rolled her eyes and looked from the window. 

-Stay here-Stella stood up and told Emily-I will come back soon.

Emily nodded and played with her legs.

Stella went from the compartment and greeted Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle.

She was walking straight to Edward when someone slightly punched her arm. NOT ON A PURPOSE. 

-I am so sorry-a very beautiful girl with long, wavy, brown hair and big, brown eyes. She was very tall and thin with pale skin and a warm smile. It was a very clever, brave, kind, and wise girl, from Gryffindor. Jane Sparrow said sorry one more time and went with Ginny and Hermione to their friends' group.

Stella twinkled. And imagined herself with them...

-Um...Stella?-someone called her.

It was Tom dressed in his robes. His brown hair was curly and he looked pretty handsome.

-Hi, Tom-she smiled.

-Hey, um...how are you?

-Fantastic, you?

-Great-he blushed.

-Hello, Hello to Estella!-Mattheo came laughing.

-Hi-Stella looked at Fred and George Weasley who were casting spells on Crabbe and Goyle.

-Excited for 5th year?-Stella asked Mattheo.

-Yes, of course. Where are your siblings by the way?

-Emily is in the compartment and my brothers are walking around on the train...

They heard a yell.

-Stella-Edward was roaring-where the heck is Emily?

-She left the compartment?- Stella shrieked.

-Oh yes she did! What were you even thinking about when you left her alone!

-Don't yell at her-Tom and Mattheo told Edward at the same time.

-We will find her-Tom said- don't worry. You two go there-he pointed at the right side-Mattheo, we go on the left side!

And they started to find this naughty girl Emilia!