Chapter 6

Before you will start reading, school has started so I might not write too many chapters in one day, but I will try to write. Thank you very much. Follow and vote <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Such a nice surprise-Stella giggled and ate another bite of the roast chicken.

-Fantastic indeed-Mattheo smiled and drank a sip of the pumpkin juice.

Tom was eating Fish and Chips peacefully and talking to Edward about the Ministry of Magic's things. Emily was like a grey mouse, not even saying a word. Her hair was very pretty, braided with flowers, pink roses, and sunflowers. Her puffy dress was of course annoying this small girl.

-Can we go to the garden?-Mattheo asked others after they finished eating.

Everybody nodded.

The garden was pretty as always, with many flowers blooming there. Mystic dark, red roses, red lilies, scarlet daisies... Golden lights were everywhere. 

Emily went to a cat near their house and started to play with it. Others sat near the round table, ready to talk. Stella felt strange because she was surrounded by boys, boys, and only boys.

-Well, I loved the dinner-Mattheo ruined the deadly silence.

-I loved it too. Did your mother make it?-Tom asked.

-No-Charles laughed-our cook.

-Oh, well, it was delicious-Mattheo smiled in an endearing way at Stella.

Stella looked away fast. He was her friend, but in Hogwarts, they were just having the same lessons. When they were babies, they just played together in Riddle's mansion.

But now, was Mattheo having strange feelings for her? She was not sure, but there was a possibility. 

The whole evening, they were talking and playing wizarding chess, while Stella was trying to think about something else, except those glares and smiles.