Chapter 21

Mattheo and Stella were in this lightning cave for about two hours. They were talking and watching those beautiful crystals and figures dancing on the rocks. After some time, Stella realized that it was pretty late. Well, it would be late.

-Mattheo-she said-It is late, so can we go?

-Of course-Mattheo stood up quickly and told her to yell Expecto Patronum. 

They both stood up in a circle which was lighting on the floor, which was turned into the grass. Mattheo held Stella's hand as if they needed this to go. They said the name of the most powerful spell and they were lifted in the air, then back to this hole above a rock. They flew from there up, up, and up. Stella saw the piece of the light. 

Suddenly, they both were standing next to the hole, near the black lake.

-Let us go-Mattheo touched her hand. 

Stella became anxious and pulled her hand away. She didn't realize her action, but still smiled and started to walk to the castle.

On the way, they saw Rebekah Agatha Cumbler, one of the strongest witches in Hogwarts's 7th year. She was known as one of the best of Ravenclaw's chasers and the logical person in dueling. Rebekah was having communication with a pretty handsome blond guy, who Stella knew from his face. It was Johnathan James Jockling. He was Hufflepuff's new seeker. This chat between those 2 seemed weird but Stella didn't pay much attention to this.

Mattheo and Stella went to the great hall for dinner. They had delicious Fish and Chips, Pork pies, Scotch eggs, Shepherd's pies, Trifles, and many tasty things.

Tom who was chatting with Draco and Edward looked straight at this couple of "friends", his brother and Stella, who suspiciously were back together.

"How did they-? Oh, it is not your business Tom, stop thinking about it" he was thinking to hemself- "But Mattheo is my brother, so it technically is my business".

-Can I ask you where have you been?-Edward asked it first.

-Doing Potions in the library-Stella told him.

-I was in the library and you were not there-Edward didn't stop playing the detective's role.         

-At first, we went to the whomping willow and then in the library for a book-Mattheo explained-I needed help with Potions-he lied.

-All right then-Edward continued eating the pie.

-Nearly-Mattheo muttered to Stella.

She smiled softly. Only Mattheo could see that smile. At least he and Stella thought so, but there was Tom and one more person, whose identity is may be known or unknown to you...