Chapter 2

The morning sun shone straight to Stella's face. The girl opened her eyes slowly, bored of annoying yells in her family. Her room was brown and white, a pretty, lovely, attractive, and charming room. The windows in her bedroom were very big, so you could see shiny fields and pleasing flowers blooming. She opened the window and spelled an amazing smell of orchids and violets. 

Stella's two brothers: Charles and Edward were very handsome and strange boys, who loved pranking people at school, but were very serious at home. Her younger sister-  Emily was a very shy, introverted, and secretive girl with blond hair and hazel eyes. She often did weird things, but nobody could imagine that it was her fault.

Stella came inside her room and got dressed. In a minute, she was wearing a green shirt and blue trousers. It suited her blond, curly hair and ocean blue eyes very much. 

She took a deep breather and went down the stairs to greet her "nice" family. She braided her hair on the way and looked at her necklace which said "For a kind girl" on the other side. Stella's grandma, who was the most loyal and sweet woman in the world gave her this on her 8th birthday.  Stella's whole family except herself and grandma were pathetic and very cruel. Pureblood Slytherins. Grandma Selinia always believed that Stella was different. That she was kind-hearted, friendly, caring, good-natured, and mild. After her death a year ago, Stella became a little bit cold and harsh to others.

She went inside a black and green dining room, with a dark blue chair and table inside. There was a very odd-looking man sitting on the chair at the top of the table. He was thin, very tall, with black hair and dark green eyes. It was Stella's father- Ryan Dalton, a very serious and immoral person.

On the other side, a woman with dark blond hair and grey eyes was eating an omelet.  She was of average high, but too thin. It was Meredith Dalton, a cold woman, who was soft with only family members. Emily was eating a biscuit while looking around the room. Charles and Edward were whispering and laughing quietly until Mrs. Dalton shot them a death glare. 

Stella was the second oldest sibling. Eldest was 16 years old Edward, then her, Charles who was 14, and lastly, 11 years old Emily.

-Estella, darling- Meredith smiled. Well, she just moved the corners of her lips-how are you, my dear?

-As usual, mom-Stella answered and sipped the pumpkin juice.

The woman waved her wand to bring a jam's jar from the other side of the table.

Mr. Dalton was reading Daily Prophet with a disgusting look on his face. He was publishing his own magazine- "Against Mudbloods". The title made Stella sick. She was very interested if her young sister would be a Slytherin too. She was going to go to Hogwarts's first year after the summer holidays.

-Julia!-stubborn Edward called an old cleaner. The lady was a very caring and soft woman. Somehow a Slytherin too. She had short, curly, white hair, brown eyes, and a short high.

-Bring me some milk!-Edward shouted. 

Stella looked at her sister who just rolled her eyes and continued eating pumpkin pasties.

That was a typical day in Daltons' mansion. Stella wanted school to start to get away from here as fast as she could...