Chapter 27

-Stella!-Mattheo was running down the staircase with his favorite hat on his head-Want to go to the crystal are?

Stella gazed at him and uncomfortably smiled.

-Sorry, not now. I have to go somewhere.

-Where?-Mattheo asked too fast-Oh, sorry, nothing. Okay, bye!

Stella looked at him before he will get from her sight and went down the spiral stairs, to see somebody who was waiting for her to come for a long time.

She ran down with an angry facial expression and a mean glare. She already felt disturbed and annoyed.

-What do you want?-she asked the mysterious guy who was standing near her.

-You, my darling-he answered and took Stella's hand into his.

-Stop it, you stupid boy!

Draco looked at her in a disgusting way.

-How dare you?-he asked.

-I dare say that you, Mr. Malfoy are not in my interest sphere!

-But you are.

-Draco Lucius Malfoy!-Stella yelled-I don't like you! Just please, stay away from me. I came here to tell you that I never liked you, I do not love you, and I will never adore you! Get it?

Draco closed his eyes for a moment and then leaned to kiss Stella.

Stella cried and ran up the staircase in panic. Draco followed her. Stella was running to fast from this scary picture of her and Draco kissing each other.

Suddenly she ran into Mattheo. 

-Stella? What's up...-he didn't finish his sentence when he saw Draco jogging too.

-Mattheo-Stella breathed-please, tell him-she pointed at Draco-not to follow me or I will tell my family.

-Hey are you bulling her or what?-Mattheo told Draco as though he would beat his friend.

-No, of course. But fine-Draco left them alone while muttering 'my father will hear about this" angrily.