Chapter 15

-O.W.L.s, more commonly known as owls–Dolores Umbridge, a high-pitched, annoying, "pink lady" was speaking.

Stella got bored while listening to this pinkish dementor.

Let us don't talk about this horrible lesson because this woman said that Cedric Diggory's death was an accident, which Harry Potter himself protested. His friends were on his side of course. The teacher gave him detention. Well, we all know that she is on Voldemort's side, so it was obvious that she would find a reason to give Potter detention.

After the lesson, Stella and Jane, who became pretty good friends, we're talking about this. Jane somehow didn't want to tell her things about You Know Who, but then she understood that Stella was absolutely different from her parents.

-She might be a Death Eater-Jane suggested.

-We should see her arm-Stella giggled.

They went to their Potions class, where Snape explained about the Polijuice Potion in a very boring way. Stella freaked out from his speech. Snape always talked like he was going to sleep or faint at that moment. 

Lilianna Hall, who was also a very nice Ravenclaw, a blond-haired, short, green-eyed girl with rosy cheeks, repeated an ingredient wrong, so Snape gave her detention.

Stella rolled her eyes. Those Slytherin people were actually making her feel insane. 

But her brothers and real friends were nice, nobody would compare them with others. But were they her real friends?

Mattheo and Tom definitely were. Pansy kind of was. Draco was her friend because of Stella's brothers. There were several students: London Muss, Rose Clampkinson, and Jess Lawrence who she was also friends. Well not to mention her dormitory- mates. That was how she, Scarlett, and Amara called each other...

-Excuse me-Minerva McGonagall came inside- Ms. Dalton, come with me!

Stella stood up, being scared of Snape's glare, and went outside the classroom.

-Yes, Professor.

-Your brother got poisoned.

-What?-Stella gasped. It was the first day and everything terrible happened!

-He is very sick. He might not be very well these weeks.

-But how-?

-The question is who! He was poisoned by a purpose.!...