Issac heard Allegra waking up and he immediately went to her. Her big brown eyes stared at him and he picked her up. "Hey my sweet little bud." He bounced her and a swear he sae her smile, even if Catherine says babies don't smile at her age.
He chuckled when he heard running his way and he knew who it was.
Sonny barged into the room and rushed over to him. "Is Sissy oky?"
Issac sat on the bed so Sonny could jump up to look at Allegra. "Yes she is fine, just woke up."
Ian was peaking by the door and Issac called him over.
"Ian this is my Sissy, her name is Allegra!" Sonny proudly introduced his sister and Ian stood there between Issac's legs and carefully looked at her.
"She's so tiny and cute." He awed.
"I know right, just like your Sissy!" Ian agreed and he puffed out his chest. "We're going to be the greatest big brothers and protect our sisters!" He cheered and Sonny joined in and they run out of the room to go play.
Catherine joined him in the room and he hands over their daughter so that Catherine could feed her.
"Stop staring Darling." She blushed while feeding Allegra.
Issac only hummed. "How can I when you look so beautiful with our baby?"
That made Catherine only blush more and he smirked proudly.
Catherine finished and burped Allegra.
"Come on." Catherine dragged Issac out of the room to Julian and Anika who was about to explode from curiosity.
Issac growled in annoyance but followed with Allegra tucked in his arms.

Anika couldn't stop gushing about how adorable Allegra was and Julian kept teasing Issac about being a dad. When Allegra and Zelda was placed next to each other on the ground, Ian and Sonny was immediately next to them, guarding them from danger. It was absolutely adorable. It was so funny when Julian wanted to pick up Zelda but Ian and Sonny growled.
"I protect mt sister from wierd men!" Ian growled and Julian gasped while attempting to cry. Issac chuckled and Julian frowned his way, "You turned him against me."  They all laughed as Julian moped around about being a wierd and creepy man.
Later, Issac made dinner and everyone raved about how good his food was.
Ian and Sonny whined when it was time for Ian to go home but they promised to see each other the next day.

Bed time came and they all walked to Issac and Catherine's room.
Lucky for them, their bed was big enough to fit all four of them as they fell soundly asleep.

The next day Sonny was full on energy as he found out that they are going to go shopping for him and his sister and he made sure to rush them.
Catherine was glowing with happiness and that made Issac all fuzzy.
Sonny dragged them through the entire mall as they got stuff for him and Allegra. Catherine had to stop Issac from buying everything. He wanted to buy five different cots, they needed just one to which Issac pouted.
Sonny was introduced to waffles and he swear it's his new favorite food. Everything was his new favorite food. Sonny loves food and thank heaven Issac can cook.

"Oky are you ready?" Catherine asked Sonny who was blindfolded and jumping up and down. It was time to reveal his room. He helped to paint the room but Catherine shooed him out so that she could do the final touches.
"Yes Mam!"
They opened the door and Issac counted.
"Oky now remove on three."
"One..................."
"Two.............." Sonny was gripping the blindfold, barley containing his excitement.
"Two and a half!" Sonny growled at that and Issac laughed.
"Three!" He and Catherine yelled together and Sonny ripped the fold off.
Issac could feel Catherine's nerves when they await Sonny's reaction.
His room was a dinosaur theme and Catherine made sure of it.
Sonny looked at them, tears streaming from his eyes. "Is this really all for me? My room?" Catherine immediately scopped him up, her own tears now flowing.
"Of coarse my little dinosaur. It's all for you. Do you like it?"
Sonny embraced her, "I love it Mom." They cried in each others arms and Issac smiled.
He patted Sonny's back and Sonny hugged his leg as well, "Thank you Pap."
"We love you Sonny, now go check out everything."
Sonny was overjoyed to open everything and he dragged Catherine to Allegra's room. He practically begged her to let him do the final touches and she caved.
They open the room and Catherine gasped. "Oh Darling, this is..." She looked around and then back it him.
"This is beautiful." He kissed her tears away and hugged her best he could with Allegra in his arms.
"You can make changes if you want..."
He stressed, but he was shut down with Catherine's lips on his. "It's perfect Issac."

🌸🌸🌸

Wasn't this just adorable!?

Sonny's room

Allegra's room

Allegra's room

PEOPLE!! I'M ENGAGED!!My now fiancé asked me on the 19th on top of a mountain! It was perfect

My now fiancé asked me on the 19th on top of a mountain! It was perfect.
I'm officially an engaged woman! I literally cried when he asked. I can't express the joy I felt. After 12 years he finally popped the question.