462 : Bingfeng clan people

Start from the beginning

Xue Hengfeng suddenly became excited. The ice ginseng is considered to be a specialty of their ice phoenix clan. In addition to the fact that the snow domain has been isolated from the outside world these years, the ice ginseng in their clan is not consumed much, so he has his mother’s hands, and it seems that there is also a plant. Nearly ten thousand years.

"Young Master Ning, besides ice ginseng, do you need anything else?"

"have what?"

Xue Hengfeng said a few good things they had in the hands of the Ice Phoenix tribe, all of which had accumulated praise over the years, and planned to go outside to change some weapons such as spiritual pill.

Ning Yuzhou said, "Okay, you can bring it over."

Xue Hengfeng happily hurriedly sent a message to his mother and asked her to prepare what he wanted.

Under the leadership of Xue Hengfeng, they basically finished visiting the lands of the Ice Phoenix tribe, except for those forbidden lands. That's not a place they can go, and everyone doesn't want to break into other people's forbidden land. There is still this respect.

After shopping, Ning Yuzhou and the others got busy.

***

Ever since the disciple of Xu Gong came to the clan land, the patriarch of the Bingfeng clan has been in a bad mood.

Seeing Xue Xiao's face, he didn't blast away the group of people, but he also indicated that they were not welcome, and he even chose to hide without seeing them.

After half a month of this, Patriarch Bingfeng felt that Liu Qingyun should have recovered from her injuries, and he also had a reason to drive them away, so he decided to go there in person.

When he walked out the door, he suddenly discovered that there seemed to be something wrong with the clan land.

Patriarch Bingfeng had a bad premonition inexplicably. He headed towards the place where Xue Xiao lived, and soon saw the door of Xue Xiao's house, that line from the door to the Xueshuang Forest, like a long dragon of people.

The people of the tribe changed their calm and self-contained in the past. At this time, they all stared eagerly at Xue Xiao’s home, and constantly urged the people in front to hurry up, in an impatient appearance, and even almost made a big fight, very angry. Exuberant, how can there be the ice-like calmness of the past.

"What are you doing?" Patriarch Bingfeng asked with a cold face.

The clan member he asked excitedly said, "Patriarch, we are waiting for the spirit pill."

"Change the spirit pill?"

"Yes, among the group of foreign cultivators, there is an alchemist who is very powerful in alchemy. He can make a lot of ice-attribute spirit pills, which are very suitable for our cultivation and healing. While he is in the clan, we want to fight to changed more spirit pills."

Patriarch Bingfeng curled his eyebrows, "What do you use for it?"

"Ice ginseng, cryolite, snow milk branch..."

The people of the tribe carefully explained the transaction, what can be exchanged for what spirit pill, and how much can be exchanged, it is clear and clear.

Patriarch Bingfeng heard it and found that it was fair, even better than sending his clansmen to the areas of the sky, the waters, and the winds to find the spirit pills that the alchemists would exchange.

More importantly, they are all top grade pills.

Patriarch Bingfeng’s heartbeat was inexplicably fast, he squinted at the long dragon, and suddenly understood why the clan members were so angry.