459 : Meet Baili them

Start from the beginning

Xue Hengfeng didn't dare to say that he was being held hostage by practitioners outside, so he had no choice but to say, "We are going to collect some snow milk sticks to refine medicine."

People around him kindly told him, "If there are snowy milk branches, there are more branches in the west, and they haven't grown in other places."

"Thank you, let's go to the west."

After Xuying the clan members, Xue Hengfeng hurriedly followed Wen Qiao and left, until there were no members of the Bingfeng clan around him, he secretly relieved.

However, not long after this tone was Panasonic, a violent breaking sound came, and immediately after his neck tightened, he was entangled by something.

"Don't move!" The man who strangled his neck let out a low drink.

Xue Hengfeng was sweating coldly, and he could feel the murderous intent of the man behind him.

In an instant, he thought a lot, and even couldn't help but want to ask Wen Qiao and the others for help.

Hearing what the people said earlier, Wen Qiao and the others became interested in the snow milk branches and decided to go to the west to pick snow milk branches. He didn't want to go there, so he didn't want to meet acquaintances again, so he waited for them here, where he thought of suddenly encountering misfortune.

Xue Hengfeng is in the mood to die, why is he always the one who is unlucky?

Xue Hengfeng didn't move, and stood there stiffly, for fear that the person who was strangling his neck would twist his neck with force.

"Where is Xue Xiao?"

The person behind him asked again, his voice full of murderous intent and coldness. This time Xue Hengfeng heard it clearly, it turned out to be a deliberately lowered female voice, and instantly understood that this woman is probably the female nun who asked the virtual palace that Xue Xiao fell in love with, and she also came to the Snow Realm?

"Xue Xiao is in the clan's land." Xue Hengfeng quickly replied, for fear of being killed by her if he slowed down.

The woman behind him was silent and asked, "How is his situation now?"

"I don't know... Um!"

The thing that strangled his neck tightened instantly, and Xue Hengfeng suffocated for an instant, thinking in horror that the other party killed him.

Fortunately, his neck was fine and it did not break. It was just that the feeling of suffocation made him particularly uncomfortable. He quickly said: "The clan, the patriarch will not let anyone... visit, I, we don't know... I only know that he was hurt. ...Very heavy..."

He said intermittently, feeling that the thing on Nale's neck was not loosening, and his tongue was about to come out.

Just when he thought the female nun behind him was going to kill him, a whip sound came, followed by a yelling: "Let go of him!"

Xue Hengfeng almost burst into tears, looked over with difficulty, and saw Wen Qiao standing there majestic and majestic, holding a long whip, and the long whip attacking the person behind him.

Hey, as long as this person can save his life, he promises that he will never inform the clan.

The nun behind him did not let him go, but grabbed him to avoid the long whip, and moved left and right.

Until Wen Qiao approached them, she reached out and picked up Xue Hengfeng, waiting for an opportunity to pick up the mask on the face of the woman holding Xue Hengfeng.