457 : Snow Frost tree

ابدأ من البداية

When passing through a snow and frost forest, Xue Hengfeng introduced to them, "Xueshuang trees generally only bloom but do not bear fruit, but there are exceptions."

"What's the exception?" Wen Tutu asked curiously.

"If the Xueshuang tree can bear fruit, its fruit is called Xueshuangzi, which is a rare treasure. If our ice phoenix clan can eat it, it can purify the power of blood. The same is true for other races..."

At this time, Wen Qiao's voice sounded: "Is this Xueshuangzi you mentioned?"

Xue Hengfeng suddenly turned his head and looked over, and saw her stretch out her hand. In the heart of that white and delicate palm, there was a diamond-shaped fruit as big as a baby's fist lying quietly, exuding an air of extreme cold, like a work of art.

Xue Hengfeng was startled immediately and stammered: "Where did you get it?"

Wen Qiao pointed to a snowy frost tree not far away, "I picked it from here."

Xue Hengfeng suddenly fell silent.

Others crowded around to watch the Xueshuangzi in Wen Qiao's hand. Little Phoenix squatted on her shoulders, poking her head and about to take a bite. Ning Yuzhou stretched out his hand to pinch its neck.

"Tweet~" Little Phoenix tilted his head to look at him.

Ning Yuzhou said, "This is an ice spirit fruit, not suitable for you."

Little Phoenix tweeted obediently, and didn't try to take another bite.

Wen Tutu and Master Wuming fetched them one after another to check, and the icy air that they started quickly caused a layer of frost in their palms, which could only be separated by spiritual power. This Xueshuangzi looked like it was just a spiritual fruit condensed by cold air, but when he explored his divine sense, he could perceive the pure power inside, and that power could even induce the faint illusion of boiling blood in the body.

Ning Yuzhou surely said, "Xueshuangzi can purify the power of blood for all creatures, right?"

Xue Hengfeng stared at it with his eyes straight, and nodded silently. With his bleak-eyed appearance, everyone knew that he was eager for this thing very much.

In his eyes, Wen Qiao threw it to Ning Jichen without hesitation, "Father, you'll study it for us."

Ning Jichen responded with a smile. Since he started to learn alchemy with his son, his daughter-in-law will give him anything good if she finds it.

Xue Hengfeng stared at Ning Jichen and wanted to rob him, but he didn't dare. Several evil stars were staring at him. How could he dare to offend? Although Ning Jichen's strength is the weakest, Xue Hengfeng thinks he can beat him, but who has such a powerful son and daughter-in-law?

Knowing that there was Xueshuangzi here, they walked around enthusiastically.

It's a pity that there seems to be nothing other than the one picked by Wen Qiao.

Xue Hengfeng said enviously: "Xueshuang trees are extremely difficult to bear. Every time you find one, it is a great deal of luck..." Having said this, he glanced enviously and felt that this person's luck was really good. .

Obviously he had passed here before, so why didn't he encounter it?

It can only prove that when he passed by before, the Xueshuang tree hadn't produced yet, and it happened when they passed by, and it was robbed by Wen Qiao.

Shi Wuming smiled and said, "Sister Aqiao has always had good luck."

Wen Tutu nodded, "If you weren't dragged down by you, sister's luck would be better."