456 : Bald Xue Hengfeng

Start from the beginning

Xueran didn't speak, but was silent.

Xue Hengfeng suddenly looked like a rooster in a battle, almost raising its tail.

However, when he met Wen Qiao's gaze, his cocked tail instantly collapsed, and he stood there again with his eyebrows drooped, not daring to say a word.

Although Wen Qiao was a little curious about Xueran's brother, he didn't rush to understand and asked Xue Hengfeng.

"I heard that your ice phoenix clan is very xenophobic, why are you so?"

Xue Hengfeng hurriedly said: "Fairy misunderstood. Our ice and phoenix clan used to be very friendly with the outside world. When many outside practitioners went to Snow Region to practice, they also borrowed to live in Snow Region City. It was only for thousands of years. Something happened before, which caused countless deaths and injuries among the members of our Ice Phoenix clan, and the patriarch did not allow foreign cultivators to go to the Snow Region..."

Although Xue Hengfeng said a little vaguely, Wen Qiao quickly understood.

There had been conflicts between the Snow Territory and outside cultivators, resulting in the death of many members of the Bingfeng clan, and the outside cultivators were forcibly prohibited from entering the Snow Territory, and once they appeared, they were forced out.

Those of the Ice Phoenix tribe who accept foreign cultivators will be accused of colluding with outsiders and will be punished.

Xueran was punished to stay here this time, and was not allowed to go back for a hundred years. He was also implicated by his brother.

Xue Hengfeng said euphemistically: "Xueran's elder brother once rescued a female nun who broke into the snowy area during the death icicle, and even fell in love with her. It was because she left the snowy area and brought the family to grow up. Angry. Because of Brother Xueran's affairs, the patriarch hated the female nuns outside for bewitching him, but when he discovered that a foreign cultivator had broken into the domain of snow, he vowed to kill or expel him."

Wen Qiao and others suddenly realized.

Suddenly, Ning Yuzhou asked, "Why did Young Master Xue's brother leave the domain of snow when something went wrong?"

Xue Hengfeng looked at him in surprise. With his brain capacity, he really couldn't understand that this is something that the Heavenly Wheel Continent knows. Why do these people seem to be unclear?

Although he was puzzled, he honestly said: "Our ice phoenix clan can only inhabit the domain of snow. Once we leave the domain of snow, our body will quickly become weak and even die."

"Xue Hengfeng is right." Xueran pursed his lips. "When my brother left last time, he came back so weak that he almost died..."

"why?"

Wen Qiao was amazed by the few people. How could anyone get sick or even die if they went to other places?

The two Ice Phoenix tribesmen shook their heads one after another, "Listen to the elders in the tribe, because the icy air that is beneficial to our survival in the extremely cold place, if we leave and cannot be supplemented, we will soon be weak to death."

"We don't know what the reason is, anyway, the tribe cannot stay outside for too long."

Ning Jichen asked curiously: "There are also extremely cold places in the outside world, like those snow-capped mountains that don't melt all the year round. Have you never been to those places? Those places should allow you to survive, right?"

"It seems useless." Xueran shook his head, "The extremely cold air there is not as good as the Snow Territory. The extremely cold air here is the purest."