There is a group of cultivators who have awakened the blood of the ice phoenix inhabited in the domain of snow, which the world calls the ice phoenix clan.

The Ice Phoenix tribe has a very obvious white hair. Their physique is relatively cold, and they are not affected by the extreme cold weather of the Snow Territory. They can be said to be the overlord of the Snow Territory.

"Is the ice phoenix clan related to the phoenix?" Wen Qiao asked puzzlingly.

"Tweet, twee, twee~"

Before Ning Yuzhou could speak, the little Phoenix exploded his hair and protested.

Although Bingfeng had the word "Phoenix", he was not a member of their Phoenix family. It was just a kind of monster beast with the phoenix. It was far inferior to the phoenix, let alone the blood of the phoenix.

Wen Qiao stroked the hair it had blown up, quieted it, and then looked at Ning Yuzhou.

Wen Tutu and Ning Jichen were also puzzled. They didn't understand the Bingfeng family.

Ning Yuzhou thought for a moment, and said, "They should be the people who have awakened the blood of the Ice Phoenix...just like the blood of the awakened Gouchen of the Wen family in the Red Forest Continent, they are the descendants of the Ice Phoenix left in the lower realm."

Even the descendants, because they are too far apart, the power of the bloodline is weakened, not the Ice Phoenix clan itself.

Hearing this, everyone suddenly realized.

Wen Qiao said strangely: "Is Bingfeng originally with white hair?"

"It shouldn't be." Ning Yuzhou thought for a moment. "All things transform into spirits. They are mainly black hair and black eyes. At most, they add some strange places in the hair color or eye color. The shape of the transformation is almost the same as that of normal people. The Bing Feng family should be the same. As for the cultivators of these awakened ice phoenix bloodlines, I don't know why."

"Could it be that their awakened blood is impure?" The teacher had no life to raise his hand to speak, "Maybe the awakened blood is too thin, causing their power to change, so they become like this pair of white hair. "

Ning Yuzhou nodded: "It's also possible."

After discussing the Bingfeng tribe, everyone turned to the attitude of the Bingfeng tribe to the outside world.

"Listening to Xueran, the Bingfeng people seem to be very unfriendly to outsiders." Ning Jichen was a little worried, "I don't know why."

"It's easy, just ask Xueran."

Of course, you can't ask directly. Even if Xueran is a very simple boy, if you ask too directly, I'm afraid you will doubt them.

After taking a rest for one night, when Xueran was about to go out, the teacher had no life to stop him at the door.

"Master Xue, where are you going?" The teacher asked lifelessly with curiosity.

Xueran showed a shy smile on his face, and said softly: "I'm going to patrol nearby to prevent ice locusts from crossing the border."

"Ice locust?"

"It's a kind of monster that feeds on ice spirits, likes to destroy the environment, and can't let it cross the boundary."

After his explanation, Shi Wuming finally realized that ice locust, a monster of ice attribute, is a common ice attribute monster in this underground space, and the ice phoenix clan fights wits and courage to occupy each other's living space, endlessly dying.