452 : From other continents

Mulai dari awal

After two months of doing this, Shi Wuming finally came back.

They have settled the group of cultivators who are willing to follow them in the Red Rock Forest, and at the same time they have chosen a place for their development, and arranged a sky-level formation with an array so that they can hide and develop in secret.

After listening to their report, Ning Yuzhou nodded and said, "Yes, you can avoid Wen's at this stage and develop steadily. In the future, if you have the ability, you can fight with Wen's again."

Wu Xiongan's liver trembles at the hearing, why is there the illusion that Young Master Ning is really going to die with Wen?

"It's not that I'm going to die with them," Ning Yuzhou said calmly, "just in case."

Wu Xiong'an and the others are even more worried. The Wen family has Yuan Dynasty ancestors, can they handle it?

"Relax, Tianshu Palace and Jieyu Valley will not allow Wen to blatantly retaliate. Even if you want to take revenge, the ancestor Wen will take the lead in revenge on Jieyu Valley and Tianshu Palace. You are all secondary, as long as you don't do it. They ran to Wen in front of them, they didn't bother to care about you."

After Ning Yuzhou said this, Wu Xiong'an was stunned for a moment. After thinking about it, they realized that it was really the case.

The main force who carried the warmth that day was the eldest lady Yan Chuyao. Later, the master Yan Gu who carried the ancestor of the Wen family was the Tianshu Palace who decided to lift the double repair ceremony...

No matter how you look at it, Extremity Valley and Tianshu Palace completely offended Wen, not their miscellaneous fish.

Thinking of this, Wu Xiong'an couldn't help but looked at Ning Yuzhou with a complicated expression, and wanted to ask, are these all calculated by him? Pick up all of them.

Ning Yuzhou ignored their hesitant eyes and said, "We have to leave too."

Wu Xiong'an thought he meant to leave Tianshu Palace, and hurriedly asked: "Young Master Ning, where are you going next? Why don't you go and see where we have chosen to stay?"

Ning Yuzhou glanced at him vaguely and said, "I'll talk about it later when we have time."

Several people in Wu Xiong'an were confused.

Finally, Wen Qiao said, "We are leaving Hongsen Continent, and we will come back to see you when we have time. You should proceed carefully." Then, she took out a storage bag and handed it to Wu Xiong'an.

The storage bag contains some training resources, the most of which is the Explosive Orb.

This time in the Nether Realm, thanks to Wu Xiong'an and the others, they got the ghost beads the most. There were ghost beads of various qualities, and Ning Yuzhou refined a lot of explosive beads. Since they are determined to subdue this group of people, they are not stingy with these resources and give them self-defense.

Although they will leave the Red Forest Continent soon, it doesn't mean that they won't come back in the future. Wu Xiong'an and the others are somehow the younger brothers who Wen Tutu has subdued, so naturally they have to cover them.

Several people looked at her blankly, wondering if they had misheard.

"You heard it right, that's it, we are not from Hongsen Continent." Wen Qiao explained, "but don't worry, we may come back in the future."

With that, she looked back at Ning Yuzhou and met his smiling eyes.

Wen Qiao thought about it, if he succeeded in establishing a continental teleportation array on each continent in the future, it would be very convenient to go to which continent.