452 : From other continents

Start from the beginning

Yan Chuyao opened her mouth wide and looked at her father innocently.

Master Yan Gu stretched out his hand to support her chin, calmly closed her mouth, and continued: "I believe there is some suspicion in Tianshu Palace."

Yan Chuyao finally recovered, suddenly feeling a little delicate.

She hesitated to speak, "Father, you can all guess it, aren't they dangerous?"

Master Yan Gu glanced at her, "They should have a magic weapon that can travel through the mainland. If it is really dangerous, they can leave directly. What's more..." He thought of the young man named Ning Yuzhou and couldn't help saying, "If someone really wants to be unfavorable to them, they will not sit still."

Even one of the five sacred lotuses, the pure water lotus seed and the legendary Yin-Yang Nirvana Real Pill, the other party dared to send him directly. They must have been prepared long ago. Why are they afraid of being exposed?

Master Yan Gu naturally knew Ning Yuzhou's intention to send the two to him, but he hoped that he could heal his injuries as soon as possible so that he could contain the ancestors of the Wen family. In addition, there are also apologies that they used his stupid daughter.

He didn't know how his daughter's character was. As early as Hongqiucheng heard about what Leng Yi and Wen Yi had done, he knew that her daughter could not hold back, and sooner or later she was going to make trouble. Instead of letting her run over and offend people indiscriminately, it is better to let her go with the group of people. I believe that even those who treat Meteor Dragon will not act stupidly.

In this way, it is also good to sharpen her daughter's temper.

There is no need to say all the considerations, and the master of Yan Gu is clear in his heart.

Yan Chuyao still believed in her father very much. After hearing what he said, she finally felt relieved.

Then she sighed, "Miss Wen said that they will leave Hongsen Continent soon, and I don't know when we will see each other again."

Having said that, she was a bit disappointed and finally made a friend of the same sex. Although this friend had a bad attitude at first, she never did anything to her. She still recognized this friend.

Master Yan Gu touched her head and said thoughtfully: "Maybe you can see each other again someday."

Seeing her daughter looking at herself with a puzzled face, Master Yan Gu didn't say anything and let her go to rest.

***

Since being slapped by the ancestor of the Wen family, the teacher has lived a happily healed life without life.

Relying on Wen Tutu's guilt towards him, the teacher was lifeless and could force him down. Whenever he heard the rabbit's anger and did not do it, he lay on the couch with his heart in his mouth and cried out, "It hurts," It hurts the old witch to hit someone, and I still hurt..."

Only the teacher knows whether it hurts or not, and outsiders can't empathize with it.

Wen Tutu naturally didn't know, every time I saw him cry out, even though I was skeptical, I couldn't let it go. In any case, Master Wuming would help him with a palm.

Others despised it and felt that the teacher's lifelessness was simply bullying the children.

However, the lifeless and happy healing days of the teacher ended soon, because Ning Yuzhou gave him a task and kicked him out of Tianshu Palace directly.

Who dares to ignore the task arranged by Brother Ning?

Master Wuming had no choice but to grab Wen Tutu and take Wu Xiong'an to make trouble together.